removing pvp in burninglands

I__PK__I

QA Team
I__PK__I
I__PK__I
QA Team
Ratings
86 39
many many many players want including myself would like to grind out the creatures for burninglands and cant due to groups of players teaming up to control the area 24/7. maybe adding another area called warzone with other cool things to do there. or keep pvp in burninglands but leave keep inventory on and just drop the resources.

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,325 82
Howdy!

First of all - thank you for contributing your suggestion! After considering it, I would have to disagree as the burninglands is intended to be the most difficult of all the isles, so it makes sense for the gradual increase in risk of losing your items. I totally understand where you're coming from, but I think it reduces some of the challenge/appeal to them if it were to become like the levels below it.

An additional suggestion could be to add in a totem that - when in your inventory - will prevent you losing all your items when you die in the burninglands, but you lose the totem afterwards (like a one-use thing). This could possibly be purchased in /kilton for example for a fair amount of souls.

Have a nice day/night!

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Agreeing with Hallow above
Since Holy scrolls got fixed, items are now kept after death, which is great.
Not much "actual fighting" going on in burning lands, everyone's kinda trucing or flying around with mushrooms and morend wands... so they don't end up dying haha.

I don't know how the totem idea would be taken by the community, but I can see why it's a good idea.

rew

Forum Master
ELITE
TigerTwist2
TigerTwist2
ELITE
Ratings
401 124
many many many players want including myself would like to grind out the creatures for burninglands and cant due to groups of players teaming up to control the area 24/7. maybe adding another area called warzone with other cool things to do there. or keep pvp in burninglands but leave keep inventory on and just drop the resources.
Here is a countersuggestion: stop bein a lil weak. fight back

Swrds

Admin | Content Developer
Admin
Swrds
Swrds
Admin
Ratings
653 7
I'm gonna have to disagree, as Hallow said, its supposed to be hard. And like Jash said, If you don't want to lose your items you can use Holy Scrolls. You can buy Totems of Undying too in /shop, I'm not sure if these work in the burning lands but if they do you could just bring a load of them with you ;)

chrisily

Donator
Ratings

The intention of burninglands is to be difficult, and with Holy Scrolls finally working it won't be fair to remove PVP now