report sir_failzane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwiniveer

The Moderator
Ratings
29 7
Skytrider04 was ban twice by me if I am correct both times for hacking and he has been warned twice for hacking once by myself both times I had proof the first time a player brought me a video of him hacking in spawn the second time I saw him hacking in spawn I can request the video if I need to for the first ban but besides me seeing it the second time and me telling a few people that were on TeamSpeak at the time with me I have no further proof, I have no reason to hate your brother and I don't I've never ban your brother for advertising and if he would like to make a ban appeal he may do so in The forum ban appeal section, Here: http://minevast.com/community/forums/ban-appeals/

This is his punishment page http://minevast.com/bans/index.php?action=viewplayer&player=skytrider04&server=1 the first 1 day ban from me I unban him to fix a format error caused by me.

Royal_Roy

Ratings
2 5
Well I believe skytrider is innocent because when me, Wardrone, and all the others were skyping together, I saw that skytrider04 wasn't really doing anything wrong or hacking, since I could see his screen, all I saw was him pvping with some random players occasionally running away from ridiculously op Sponsor roseweisse, and him arguing with players who killed him and such, then suddenly in the middle of a pvp match he got banned and then quoted "WTF", then he told the whole story to the rest of the people on skype and then we thought, "Are you sure it was Sir_Failzane who banned you for that", perhaps it was some kind of mistake or wrong player with a similar username, or something like that, also, I recorded someone who was chasing me with hacking by flying above a lake in my 20 minute Minevast Video that I plan to hopefully use to get Rank YT yesterday, this guy was definelty fly hacking, he was above the river coming at me fast and when he was on fire above the river, it did take him damage. He did other hacks before that but I lost the recording for Bandicam stopped on the 10 minute thing after I escaped hacker, for my sound was off since I used skype to talk to my friends as said yesterday, but he did hack and as soon as I upload it today or tommorow and you see the evidence, I believe he should be banned for Permanent se

Royal_Roy

Ratings
2 5
sorry computer crashed, and in the MV rules according to it Fly Mods are permanent ban of Allowed Mods. It might've been a fly hack, but I get a feeling that is the same punishment cuz they both involve flying. He also had a /heal command, but it might've meant that it comes with Vast. Unfortunately I didn't record that as said my computer cut the recording of 10 minutes and I wasn't aware for I was talking and the computer was muted, but I caught him flying above the river.

Royal_Roy

Ratings
2 5
I know you want proof and I will as soon as I can, I recorded it on my Dell and then when I upload it I will show you it and he will get banned, he denies it and said that "Flying was a command that came with his rank Vast", and Blazingsea confirmed it was a lie, right now he isn't banned from it though, once I show his fly above river on fire thing through the part 1 and 2 10 minute videos, I hope justice will come. I will notify you when I uploaded it on MV or forums. His username is mahalouker and soon in the video when it's uploaded you will see, until then, if I were you I'd keep an eye on him while vanished and then when you see him hack then do the punishment for Fly Hacks or Fly Mods, all I know is I saw the recording and it myself and he was on fire not in the water doing the click pain thing with loosing a half heart on fire. Sorry if this was a lot of typing or stuff. Just want justice, and this should be all.

Arckrai

Forum Expert
Ratings
128 2
sir_failzane keeps banning my brother for no reason he says my brother (skytrider04) is advertising when he wasn't because he was banned for another reason and he can't advertise while being ban! sir_failzane just hates skytrider04 and that is not right! you guys need to do something!!!!! @Dacon @Lyniie @BaconBoy2015
Why did you guys make me read so much!
http://i.imgur.com/k8qDpCJ.png
http://i.imgur.com/Q3FidFb.png

If anything he should be perm banned but he was lucky enough to recieve a second chance

Dwiniveer

The Moderator
Ratings
29 7
If you can provide proof of Skytrider not hacking while you were in the skype call then that could help but a player brought me a video of him hacking in spawn and that is gonna be hard to beat, and he has been caught spamming abusing caps lock and many other rules we could of perm ban him a while ago according to Arckrai so there is no real wrong done here, he broke the rules he will pay the price.

Dwiniveer

The Moderator
Ratings
29 7
I know you want proof and I will as soon as I can, I recorded it on my Dell and then when I upload it I will show you it and he will get banned, he denies it and said that "Flying was a command that came with his rank Vast", and Blazingsea confirmed it was a lie, right now he isn't banned from it though, once I show his fly above river on fire thing through the part 1 and 2 10 minute videos, I hope justice will come. I will notify you when I uploaded it on MV or forums. His username is mahalouker and soon in the video when it's uploaded you will see, until then, if I were you I'd keep an eye on him while vanished and then when you see him hack then do the punishment for Fly Hacks or Fly Mods, all I know is I saw the recording and it myself and he was on fire not in the water doing the click pain thing with loosing a half heart on fire. Sorry if this was a lot of typing or stuff. Just want justice, and this should be all.

Please post the video and the whole post in Player Report Section

Status
Not open for further replies.