Reset Anarchy

Jonnyb

ELITE
JonnyLeeB2003
JonnyLeeB2003
ELITE
Ratings
20 4
Recently, I noticed that barely anyone plays Anarchy anymore. The map is so badly greifed, and really, it's pretty boring. I think it'd be a good idea if Staff reset Anarchy maybe every 2 years or so, just so that players can start over when things get boring.

RQCAPTAIN

Admin | Support Manager
Admin
RQCAPTAIN
RQCAPTAIN
Admin
Ratings
66 4
The point of the Anarchy realm is that the world will never reset. Stuff like griefing and damaging the terrain is allowed and part of what brings people to Anarchy realms. We don't have any intent to reset the map. If you want a world that has resets I recommend playing the Survival realm beware though stuff like hacking isn't allowed on survival.

iAmBungee

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
iAmBungee
iAmBungee
Patron+
Ratings
146 8
Recently, I noticed that barely anyone plays Anarchy anymore. The map is so badly greifed, and really, it's pretty boring. I think it'd be a good idea if Staff reset Anarchy maybe every 2 years or so, just so that players can start over when things get boring.
I always forget this server has an anarchy gamemode. Does anyone actually play it?

alexgamer88

ELITE
alexgamer88
alexgamer88
ELITE
Ratings
19 6
Anarchy isn't supposed to reset...

Jonnyb

ELITE
JonnyLeeB2003
JonnyLeeB2003
ELITE
Ratings
20 4
Anarchy isn't supposed to reset...
But after a certain point, it really has to. Only like 3 people play Anarchy, because it hasn't reset since it started, and it's dead right now. If it were to reset, more people would play it. I know I would.

Jonnyb

ELITE
JonnyLeeB2003
JonnyLeeB2003
ELITE
Ratings
20 4
I always forget this server has an anarchy gamemode. Does anyone actually play it?
2 or 3 people play it and that's it. It hasn't reset since it's started, and so noone plays it anymore.

Jonnyb

ELITE
JonnyLeeB2003
JonnyLeeB2003
ELITE
Ratings
20 4
The point of the Anarchy realm is that the world will never reset. Stuff like griefing and damaging the terrain is allowed and part of what brings people to Anarchy realms. We don't have any intent to reset the map. If you want a world that has resets I recommend playing the Survival realm beware though stuff like hacking isn't allowed on survival.
Noone plays Anarchy though. There's like 3 people who play it, and that's it. Because it doesn't reset, there's nothing to do on there. It'll be a dead gamemode until it's reset.

Ratings
its not that grefed ngl

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,176 288
This has to be the dumbest thing you’ve ever said