Kingaroo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Kingaroo
Kingaroo
ELITE
Ratings
171 4
Wizful, even though you did "abuse" me you were one of my favorite staff. It has been a good run for you. It is really sad to see you go! :(:(

Johniee

Dedicated Member
Ratings
171 5
Ah Wiz..

Before I say anything I came across this while listening to (In My Place - Coldplay)

It is sad to see you go. You have been truly an amazing SRMOD and to see you go is truly sad but we all have that time where we retire.

Thank you for service and being the great person you have and always will be. We all here admire your service. We thank you for your time and effort you have put aside for us all.

Love and miss ya <3

HeiiwanaKaze

Ratings
AWWW!!!! It's sad to see you go wiz ;-;

RainingNarwhals

Dedicated Member
ELITE
RainingNarwhals
RainingNarwhals
ELITE
Ratings
178 13
Well this is sad... You were an amazing staff member and a part of the community. Thank you for the countless nights and days of dedication you put into this server. I hope you have an amazing future.

TheCrimReaper_

PATRON
TheCrimReaper_
TheCrimReaper_
ELITE
Ratings
Wiz,
I am very sad to hear that you are resigning, and I hate to see you go. Thank you for your years of dedication to the server, and all the time you put into it. You were a joy to be around, whether in game, on discord, or through group voice calls. You were always happy to help me, when I needed it even when it was late at night. You brought a lot of smiles to a lot of peoples faces. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors. I hope that some day you will come back to us.
<3 :D
- Crimmy

CarrotPie

Dedicated Member
Ratings
45 9
I am so sorry I didn't see this earlier.

I'm so sad to see you go, you were such a great staff member and truly helped this community.

I hope I will still you around.

-CarrotPie