Slime_Lord101

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Slime_Lord101
Slime_Lord101
Patron+
Ratings
271 3
Hey guys Slime here and I would like to talk to you all about something today. Most people think and say that I think everything for what I do next, my plan for what I say, what I do and all that's stuff, for the most part you're right. 1 thing I didn't think or plan was me resigning from Minevast, I planned to stay as staff for a few years, not just 5 months. Regarding me talking about resigning, that's why I'm making this post... It all started back in June when I was accepted as staff here, the fun, the friends, the laughs, and the regret. Now in that order is how it went, when I was accepted it was awesome so easy to continue because I was always busy with reports and such, which was awesome, but as time went on it got fairly boring because there wasn't as much to do. As many of you may know around the server and dealing with stuff I'm usually calm, understanding and honest, Lately I feel I haven't been. People don't understand the stress and work we put into our jobs, we're not just staff to do what you usually see. The problem with me for this is I'm not only staff on Minevast I also own my own server and am staff on a few of my friends. Minevast is a great server and 1 day I hope to return but for now this is me and the end of me as staff, resigning as Mod. I have lots of good memories here as staff and will remember them, screenshots to, it's extremely hard to say it but it's time to say it, goodbye..

Z_raid - You were always there for me and never let me quit or give up on myself but lately we haven't talked and I feel I should of talked to you before this, sorry.

Killer_wolf8 - You're an awesome friend and I hope you enjoy your time as Minevast staff, don't give up buddy!

Craftmaster1133 - We have been through a lot together good and bad, I hope you also continue a strong path as Minevast staff.

Its_Kat - Kat you are a great friend and support people with their choices they take, continue with this and remember to take notes.

EpicYoshMaster - Only heard you talk in a call once or twice, not much to say but good job and keep it going.

IEmmaLouiseI - Sorry this isn't nearly as long as I planned but I ran out of room, keep up with the awesome events!

SunsetMagic - You have always helped if I needed help, even if I confused you, thanks.

Purple4me - You have been a good friend and admin on Minevast. Less we forget Jeffrey the slime (Islands only Purpz understands this). :')

xDacon - You own an awesome server and you are a good friend and owner, great work.

Porterdog02 - You are a good friend, don't give up with your YouTube channel.

Dominator813 - You are a good friend and a good player, keep it up!

Seaniie - You are a good friend, we may of had our ups and downs bur always stick together.

TheTucket - Glad to see you are back on the server again, I know your computer Broke but still nice to see you're back.

Sorry if I haven't mentioned you but I ran out of room, I wish you all good luck and hope you continue for the best and achieve your goals! I know I have some fans out there and lots of people looked up to me at times of need, you still can, I'm just not staff on Minevast anymore. I know not everyone likes me, mostly because you were punished, but for that reason I don't really care. It was just the other I was thinking about everything I have done here and how I became staff, good times and great memories thank you all. Although some of you guys are the reason I made it this far as staff because you stood by me and were helpful, thank you. While I'm leaving Minevast and I'm not sure if I'll be back or when, I made this choice and whatever happens, happens, but while I'm gone I'm going to be working on my server some more, help my friends with theirs, and also my YouTube channel a bit. I didn't plan for it to end this way or this soon but I just want you all to know I appreciate the time as staff, I was lucky to be accepted and lucky to be a part of Minevast and help change it a bit, to the server we all know and love today. It was fun here working for Minevast but I do say, I didn't always agree with everything that happen, with having experience on many different servers and Owning/Co-Owning a few I know that well owning a big server isn't easy. If you have a problem here, confused or just want to get answers or even just talk to me message, me on skype or discord, you know my username if you wanna talk, I would prefer a private conversation if any. Have fun, remember the good times, Goodbye Minevast stay strong, you are an awesome server and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

-Sincerely (Retired Mod) Slime

_Woolfie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
_Woolfie
_Woolfie
ELITE
Ratings
168 1
Man slime I'm speechless. I'm gonna miss you man pls come back some day! i wish you good luck on what your going to do :D and I'll always be there if you need me. Just give me a call.

SpecialOffer

Dedicated Member
VIP+
SpecialOffer
SpecialOffer
Ratings
75 3
Sorry to see you go, I hate reading these threads. But I have been in a few of these situations in my life, so I understand why you had to do this.

Even though we didn't really talk much, come visit sometime....

-Omnii

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Thanks slime for everything on this server. You were a great staff it's sad to see you go. I'm really going to miss you and your welcome backs . Peace out bro and best of luck!

Last edited:

Manyrain

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
262 19
See ya Slime, it was great knowing you and you were a terrific staff member.

Return soon. Pull a Wizful and reapply in a month!

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
It's always a shame to see a staff member go, and this is no exception. I think I can speak for all when I say you will be missed on this server.
You did many great things for MV, always nice and going out of your way to really help others. Best of luck on your new server, if you could tweet the IP at me that would be great, no need for you to get in trouble for advertising. Thanks for 5 wonderful months of staff. We'll miss you pal.

Ratings
Its very sad to see you go. I might've not known you very well but you were an awesome staff member! Hope to see you again someday. Good luck! :)

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
You were the first staff I ever meet on Islands xD probaly the first staff I ever actually talked to. You and others were the reason I became staff for that I thank you! You will be missed on the staff especially since we worked on the same sever! I hope your new projects go well. Good luck on what's next!

MonkeyplanetPvP

Skyblock Mod+
Donator
Ratings
121 4
Very sad to see you go, please just come back and visit once and while!

Z_raid

Ratings
18 1
Slime, I'm always here, call me whenever you want to talk to me. You were always there for me when I wanted to quit, your words persuade me to stay. You were my first friend I made when I first joined the MineVast. I watched even step you climbed, I've seen the struggles you had, I've seen what you've done to the community. Thank you Slime. I hope to see you soon. You're always welcome to come back. I'll miss ya

Status
Not open for further replies.