• Number of jumps: 57
2020-11-22_14.03.26.png
2020-11-22_13.50.08.png
2020-11-22_13.49.41.png
2020-11-22_13.49.34.png
2020-11-22_13.49.31.png
2020-11-22_13.49.22.png
2020-11-22_13.49.12.png

And now I want to go in a little bit on why this theme is original. Looking at the other restaurant maps (McDonalds, BurgerKing, Subway, even the kitchen part of Ikea), you basically only see what your average customer sees, which is the main dining area + the counter you order your food. This causes the map creators to make parkour outside of the map, making it a log uglier (except Ikea where there was other parts of the map). In my map, you have your full dining area, along with everything else in the restaurant: kitchen, dishwashing area, the freezer, etc. Because of this, I was able to make a build that was prettier overall. Because of this, this map stands out from the other restaurants.

PS: I'm bad at building so I would love to hear some of your suggestions

addi

ELITE
Ratings
i like the theme but i think there couldve been more detail, Wish you the best!

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Hello,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING your map submission. Here is my input:

Theme: The theme is sort of original - there aren't any maps named Restaurant, but there are many cafe maps, there is a large restaurant portion in the map IKEA, there are fast food restaurant-themed maps like BurgerKing, so I wouldn't say the Restaurant theme is original.
Build: The build was decent. It could definitely use more detailing on the outside as it looks very boring and simple, and the inside was ok. The sit-down part of the map was good with the design, but the rest of the rooms of your map could use more detailing as I wasn't sure what the point of some of the rooms were from a restaurant perspective.
Parkour: The parkour was pretty decent - it was the proper length and difficulty for a HARD map. However, it was pretty boring to play because the jumps were all very similar - spicing up the parkour with jumps using heads, lilypads, flower pots, etc. would make the parkour more fun to play.

I'd love to see more submissions from you in the future, and have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.