Restoration of Enchants on SVA`s

L0rd_GrIm

PATRON+
L0rD_GrIm
L0rD_GrIm
Patron+
Ratings
83 8
Hello Lovely people I bring you todays topic of us being able to restore our SVA enchants. I am most likely not the only person this has happened to but it does not matter. What my point is the /disenchant should be disabled on SVA`s and to be able to put them in a grindstone to remove enchants on them or add a command that restores the item to its original enchants that it has from the crate for example lets say there is a sharpness 5 knockback 2 unbreaking 3 mending sword in a crate as a sva and someone removes the knockback off of it and then that sva gets sold later on and the new owner of it realizes that its missing an enchant as a player we should be able to do /restore or /revert so the item gets its enchants back since lets be honest the odds of us getting /enchant to enchant or sva`s to any level above vanilla is 0% . Since you have different type of people who buy sva`s you have collectors,pvpers, people who buy them for looks and authenticity and so on. I was gonna say for the item to be fully restored to what it was from the crate for example lets take reapers or freedom if it got restored to its diamond form then the economy for those items would go up or down with how rare it is to find the diamond versions of them that are not netherrited and I can also see people being upset about that :D and I can see potential dupes happening if that was the case. This command can be an exclusive even p+ command for all I care since just so we have a way to restore them since its not new buyers fault`s that the enchants are missing and also its not their fault if the item is rare to find for a decent price and then they realize its missing enchants on them.

I would love to hear more opinions on this topic and potentially from Developers/admins too if something like this could be possible in the near future potentially.

Thanks for reading this mess -GrIm love you all <3