curtis

Dedicated Member
curtis18264
curtis18264
Ratings
121 2
Username: curtis18264
Map name: Into the Underground
2019-11-03_19.25.17.png 2019-11-03_19.25.38.png 2019-11-03_19.25.48.png 2019-11-03_19.26.09.png
/plot h curtis18264
Medium
~62 jumps

I've reworked a good portion of the parkour, added a few extra details, and nerfed some jumps

Note: You will not be able to press buttons or open trapdoors, so you will have to fly past those parts :(

Last edited:
Ratings
I had a bit of a play, and I noticed there's not that much parkour. It feels boring and feels more like an adventure map. I will admit it is a good build, but not a good parkour. I'm sorry but this is a -1 for me.

Dubinzi

Dedicated Member
MVP
Dubinzi
Dubinzi
MVP
Ratings
This parkour is certainly unique. Although there is a fair amount of running around compared to other parkour maps, I'm still giving it a +1

Positives:

• Good looking builds
  • Varied parkour, doesn't get boring
  • Forced perspective used very well
  • fun to play
  • Fits the medium difficulty
Negatives:
  • Unoriginal theme
  • The trees are still pretty basic
Suggestions:

• Make the trees better :)
Good luck with your map!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello curtis18264,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we have some maps already that are based on the concept of going underground. However, there aren't many maps that are quite as adventurous as this, which makes it slightly original!
The build is
well-done, and I can see that a lot of effort went into this map, so good job on that! It does look a bit cluttered in certain spots, if that makes sense.
The parkour is my main concern. The map itself is too long and too challenging (in terms of figuring out where the jumps are) to be a medium map. However, the jumps are decently varied and the parkour is fun to play, so good job on that!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.