Accepted Resubmission - Pringles (2 electric boogaloo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
481 8
Map Name: Pringles

Creator: recipted

Testers: xX_SacredPvP_Xx and Hayleyx

Difficulty: Easy

Best map ever: yes

Enjoyed by everyone: yes

Photos of map:

have a nice day XD
I feel like the build is very low effort. I understand that it is a pringle can so can't really change the cylinder shape however I feel like this theme is hard to build well. The face of the pringles man I think can be improved. Possibly scale the whole build up to improve the look of the actual man becuase he currently looks a little boring and not much like the actual character possibly add some more texture to is so it isn't just pixel art. Remember I am not a map judge this is just my opinion.

Last edited:

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
+0.75 pretty good

costalgia

ELITE
costalgia
costalgia
ELITE
Ratings
I feel like the build is very low effort. I understand that it is a pringle can so can't really change the cylinder shape however I feel like this theme is hard to build well. The face of the pringles man I think can be improved. Possibly scale the whole build up to improve the look of the actual man becuase he currently looks a little boring and not much like the actual character possibly add some more texture to is so it isn't just pixel art. Remember I am not a map judge this is just my opinion.
I agree with the face, however, every person i asked about it said it was fine, so i’m not gonna argue lol

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Heyo Recipted,

I'll be putting your map in ONGOING since I have tested and reviewed the map. This'll now go onto the other map judges for further reviewing. Please be patient while waiting on the status of your map.

If you have any concerns feel free to message me here or on discord at anA#8286.

Thank you, have a wonderful day !

-Ana

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Heya Recipted!
I'm happy to say that I will be accepting Pringles!!

The THEME is original and unique, I love it honestly, great work!

The BUILD fits the theme well and looks good, with detail all around.

The PARKOUR is fluid and smooth, with good difficulty balance and great variation. Good use of the minecarts and the navigation is well done. Good work on this.

Thanks for the submission, I'd love to see more from you in the future.
- Jash

Status
Not open for further replies.