Rejected Retro Classic Parkour (Mario Parkour)

The_Jazzy_Man

Dedicated Member
Ratings

Hello! I'd like to submit my first map! It's at my plot. Just tp to it to play it!

The parkour has 108 jumps and 7 checkpoints. I'd say it's Hard.

Last edited:

iSatOnApenguin

Dedicated Member
MVP+
iSatOnApenguin
iSatOnApenguin
MVP+
Ratings
-Negitive feedback:
-First of all a medium map dosen't have 85 jumps the maximum jumps a medium map can have are 65.
-also you put too many checkpoints.
-Possitive feedback:
-( Waiting untill the server is back up )
-( I am not a map judge and also take this as advice )

Last edited:

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
-Negitive feedback:
-First of all a medium map dosen't have 85 jumps the maximum jumps a medium map can have are 65.
-Possitive feedback:
Ninja, the map amount for medium can be whatever the creator wants. Guidelines are just guidelines, we do not have to actually follow them to the letter, at least as far as the amount of jumps is concerned.

Anyway, my medium map has around 80 something jumps so :p

The_Jazzy_Man

Dedicated Member
Ratings
Ninja, advice taken, I'll take out a couple checkpoints in there, it's just that I'm a parkour WIMP. I stink at it, even though I love to build it.

iSatOnApenguin

Dedicated Member
MVP+
iSatOnApenguin
iSatOnApenguin
MVP+
Ratings
Ninja, the map amount for medium can be whatever the creator wants. Guidelines are just guidelines, we do not have to actually follow them to the letter, at least as far as the amount of jumps is concerned.

Anyway, my medium map has around 80 something jumps so :p
ohhhhh i didn't know

DaTNTBoy

Dedicated Member
VIP
6YearOld
6YearOld
VIP
Ratings
53 10
-Negitive feedback:
-Possitive feedback:
u copied my map juding thing 2?

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Sadly, after much deliberation, your map has been denied.

The map felt very disjointed from the start, and it felt like I was playing three separate maps. The initial mario section, the mushroom section, and the corridor of stone section. One of the biggest issues is a lack of detail. The mushroom area is fine, but the underground section, as well as the walls of the stone section are lacking. If you are meant to be inside of a castle, why are there no stone bricks to show this? Why is it made out of stone completely.

However, I hope to see other maps from you in the future.

~ Billy

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Can I still edit it and resubmit it?
Honestly, you've edited it many times now and it still gets beaten out by other maps. You can if you really feel you can make the drastic changes needed to be accepted, however I would rather see you try a new theme. You have the skills to make a good map, I just feel either you could expand world three into it's own unique parkour, or you should try something new, because world three was the best thing about that parkour.