Dedicated Member
ELITE
OakiiDoakie
OakiiDoakie
ELITE
Ratings
112 11
Hello,
I will be starting to play more Manacube now, which realms would you like to see me on?

Kind regards,
Oak <3

AT0MICCHIk3N

Dedicated Member
ELITE
AT0MICCHIk3N
AT0MICCHIk3N
ELITE
Ratings
121 7
Hello,
I will be starting to play more Manacube now, which realms would you like to see me on?

Kind regards,
Oak <3
Well I like skyblock alot but it depends on what you like to play. But if you decide to play skyblock aztec or skyblock oasis and need help to start out you can message me my ign is AT0MICCHIK3N and my nick is ssChicken or if I'm not online message me on discord mcpoulet#3274

You're friendly :mc_e_93:

Last edited:

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Great to see, I'd love to see you on Survival, the community's great down here. The chat is usually pretty active has usually around 200 players. Not as popular as the other realms but still it's fun down here! :)
- TheProTroller

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Hello,
e
Kind regards,
Oak <3
Hey! I'd be more than happy to see you around skyblock! I'd recommend looking at all of the realms, and decide what you like the most!

OakiiDoakie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OakiiDoakie
OakiiDoakie
ELITE
Ratings
112 11
Skyblock it is, which realm do you prefer oasis or aztec

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,325 82
I never really play Skyblock too often, but I gotta say I prefer Oasis ...

No reason why, other than the fact I like the band by the same name. If I were to recommend a gamemode to play on, I would have to say Olympus [Atlas], because I’m totally not biased.

P.S: Welcome back, Oak! <3

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Hey, welcome back!!

falconcat2000

Dedicated Member
VIP+
oHungry
oHungry
VIP+
Ratings
47 2
Hello,

Kind regards,
Oak <3
Survival is fun and is pretty fun with bosses and the ability to go almost anywhere, while games like skyblock and olympus youre meant to stay in one plot to build

Ratings
idk, i enjoy creative and skyblock, they both have pretty good communities and the plugins give it replayability value

Jade

Dedicated Member
MVP+
_SirJade_
_SirJade_
MVP+
Ratings
44 3
Hey! I'd be more than happy to see you around skyblock! I'd recommend looking at all of the realms, and decide what you like the most!
Yeah its your choice but it whould be nice to see ya around