Revert recent fly changes.

Revert Changes?

• yes

• np

• no*

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ratings
Implementing this change 2 weeks into a season makes absolutely zero sense. Bases are designed on the fact that you can fly and cegg freely throughout a base but would be designed completely differently if this no fly thing was implemented at reset. Ex. Lava curtains. Second of all why did anyone buy a rank? It’s because everyone wants unlimited fly but now you can’t even use it except in your own claims. This makes scouting for bases almost impossible and makes it so nobody is going to want to raid at all.

Last edited:
Ratings
Absolute factual material. This was a shock to most players who give time and money to the server on a regular basis. Why did us loyal donors decide to spend the extra 20 dollars to get /fly? To fly in all these places you guys just took away from us. These ranks with /fly provide no benefit with these recent changes and also give no benefit to those that took the extra mile to get these perms.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Apologies, I clicked the wrong option in the poll. It makes sense for me as well that fly would be a donor perk.

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
I think that they should change the /fly perk back to how it was before. I believe that it is unfair for players who didn't pay for the rank to have access to it when others spent money to get it.