Reverting the amount of people in Squad to 2 or 3

Fullergull

Dedicated Member
Ratings
58 20
I think adding the amount of people in your squad to "6" is too many people. The problem with that is people who are stacked all get on the same squad and 6 people are in diamond and no one can do anything and theirs no competition, it is also hard for people with no Ranks or low ranks to get stacked as well since they cant get good iron gear to kill people with better armour or get kills to get money to buy OP gear. If it was reduced the people who have 6 people in there squad would have to make different squads so then theirs more diamond people fighting then just killing irons and for people who are NEW to KitPvP dont quit the first day because there just dying and not progressing and could bring more player base to KitPvP.

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,337 82
Howdy,

Thanks for taking the time to suggest this - I’d urge you to bring this to our designated player suggestions site, Feature Upvote - just so it has more chance of being noticed by the community, as well as a better chance of being implemented if it is found to be agreeable by the majority.

Personally, I see why you’d suggest this, and I do agree! But, I believe if players are in a large friend group, splitting the squads up wouldn’t make too much of a difference, as if they want to team up, they likely will regardless - despite it being against the rules, since the rule and the addition of squads is relatively new, it will potentially cause some confusion in the beginning, and of course there are always people who try to push the boundaries, and I feel that lowering the amount of people in squads, may “force” players to this mind set, which we obviously want to avoid, and make it fair and fun for everyone.

I do completely see where you’re coming from though, and think some measures could be altered to possibly stop this from happening. But as I mentioned, you should definitely post it to feature upvote so others can give their opinions on it.

https://manacube.featureupvote.com/

Have a nice day/night!