Rewards for LB champions?

SirJakuIV

ELITE
SirJakuIV
SirJakuIV
ELITE
Ratings
36 5
(I know about the cubit reward, please don't bring that up)

What if leaderboard champions also won either 5 of this month's crate OR a celebratory SVA?

It wouldn't mess with the economy, it would allow newer, less p2w players to get access to either a crate or a sva, and its a little bonus for harder to earn lb's as well as it would give more motivation for players to stay playing.

As an item idea, it honestly could just be a simple sword or axe or bow.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 300

RQCAPTAIN

Admin | Support Manager
Admin
RQCAPTAIN
RQCAPTAIN
Admin
Ratings
67 4
We've don't really plan to add additional rewards to the LBs as they are already give a good amount of rewards each month. Anything additional at least to me that isn't cosmetic like maybe a tag or something just feels like it would be to much. I also think giving that amount of crates to players each month would start to effect the eco especially if they are getting 5 keys on top of the cubit payout which would result in a ton more svas being entered into the eco.

Are you thinking the rewards would go to everyone who places on a LB or only for a certain position? Would this also cover all LBs or only the 5 LBs that currently give rewards? Would you suggestion also be for the all-time or for the monthly LBs?

SirJakuIV

ELITE
SirJakuIV
SirJakuIV
ELITE
Ratings
36 5
We've don't really plan to add additional rewards to the LBs as they are already give a good amount of rewards each month. Anything additional at least to me that isn't cosmetic like maybe a tag or something just feels like it would be to much. I also think giving that amount of crates to players each month would start to effect the eco especially if they are getting 5 keys on top of the cubit payout which would result in a ton more svas being entered into the eco.

Are you thinking the rewards would go to everyone who places on a LB or only for a certain position? Would this also cover all LBs or only the 5 LBs that currently give rewards? Would you suggestion also be for the all-time or for the monthly LBs?

I was actually thinking of adding them too the 5 that *dont* get rewards. Like the bottom 5 (4 now bc of lack of player kills). Maybe do the bottom 4 with crate rewards and the top 5 (meaning gdp, harvest, etc) keep at cubits.

Ty for the response!