Rewards System

Dipology

Retired
Ratings
20 1
I have developed an idea that gets people to pay more often. Some video games already include a system like this.

How it works:

When you first join the server, a message or box will appear saying, "Hello (x)! Welcome! You get a (insert reward here) for your first day!" The rewards would be small for the first day, of course. Maybe a gem on Creative or some cash on other servers. The next day you join, the message would read, "Hello (x) Welcome back! You get a (insert reward here) for your second day!" And so on. Of course, there would be a time limit on how long you join and play. Maybe 5 minutes for the first day, 10 for the second, and on like that. And we could have huge rewards waiting for the players who join for 100 consecutive days or something like that.

The benefits:

People will be encouraged to join and play more often because of this rewards system. This is also an unique idea, generating more attention to the server.

Leave what you think in the comments below!

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
I have developed an idea that gets people to pay more often. Some video games already include a system like this.

How it works:

When you first join the server, a message or box will appear saying, "Hello (x)! Welcome! You get a (insert reward here) for your first day!" The rewards would be small for the first day, of course. Maybe a gem on Creative or some cash on other servers. The next day you join, the message would read, "Hello (x) Welcome back! You get a (insert reward here) for your second day!" And so on. Of course, there would be a time limit on how long you join and play. Maybe 5 minutes for the first day, 10 for the second, and on like that. And we could have huge rewards waiting for the players who join for 100 consecutive days or something like that.

The benefits:

People will be encouraged to join and play more often because of this rewards system. This is also an unique idea, generating more attention to the server.

Leave what you think in the comments below!
I like the idea :)