Samanthaa_x

Forum Expert
ELITE
Samanthaa_x
Samanthaa_x
ELITE
Ratings
231 5
Hi there!! Please note I'm not a map judge so everything I say is just my options and doesn't have any effect on whether your map will be rejected or accepted ;D

Firstly the actual build isn't the best looking due to the lack of detail and poor block variety, in the future I would suggest adding more variety of blocks to create a less boring build :D

Secondly the parkour is mostly floating which isn't normally accepted on maps, as it should be connected to the main build. The parkour is also quite repetitive! I also think the theme of this map is not the greatest because there are a couple maps with similar style. I feel you could definitely make some cool maps in the future if you worked on some of the things i mentioned and hope my criticism doesn't discourage you from making another map again!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Autootje_,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is a bit unoriginal, as we already have a map with a similar theme (OlympicRings.)
The build is a bit messy as all of the structures are scattered quite a bit, so try having a few bigger structures grouped closer together! They also are a bit flat, and resemble pixel art, which is no longer accepted due to its repetitiveness. I also recommend using some different types of blocks throughout to give it some more variety!
The parkour is repetitive throughout, so try to incorporate different jump styles throughout your entire map! This may include; water, lava, vines, cactus, heads, iron bars, glass, and many more different types of jumps depending on your theme! As mentioned above, the parkour is floating quite a bit (meaning it isn't attached to the main build) which makes it look quite messy. The length of this course and the difficulty of the jumps are good for the easy difficulty, so well done on that!

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.