• Total voters

LeiSkule

Dedicated Member
Mapper
LeiSkule
LeiSkule
Ratings
50 2
My base got raided which had 3 cob walls and an obi wall and water, but the only thing in it was junk chests. They used probably 5 ceggs and made no profit (the best thing they got was a stack of diamonds) and out of rage they blew up my unclaimed wheat farm. They also raided my base with no chests or anything in it. If this was you my faction is Mystic and thanks for griefing my stuff for no reason <3
(And rip like 300k in raid for at max 10k in stuff)

Kimesu

MVP+
Kimesu
Kimesu
MVP+
Ratings
Hey LeiSkule, sorry that happened too you, but they honestly wasted more money than they earned and that's kind of funny.

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
That's an f in the chat. I know for a fact that I always get excited when I find a base xD. They probably just got salty because they didn't get anything good. But sorry about your wheat farm. It will be missed.

LeiSkule

Dedicated Member
Mapper
LeiSkule
LeiSkule
Ratings
50 2
Hey LeiSkule, sorry that happened too you, but they honestly wasted more money than they earned and that's kind of funny.
Ya it’s hillarious

LeiSkule

Dedicated Member
Mapper
LeiSkule
LeiSkule
Ratings
50 2
That's an f in the chat. I know for a fact that I always get excited when I find a base xD. They probably just got salty because they didn't get anything good. But sorry about your wheat farm. It will be missed.
Thanks man , my wheat farm was very special