RIP

I would like to take a moment to remember this sword... It was accidentally dropped in a hopper at warp DiggityGrind and placed in a random chest there... Never to be seen by me again.

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Hello Penguin,

I went to the area for you and checked all the chests. There was so sign of a sword in them, so it seems you have lost your sword and I am very sorry.
Remember, if this happens again, staff members are able to go check for you.

Aidan622006

VIP
Ratings
72 2
I'm Sorry for your loss

Hello Penguin,

I went to the area for you and checked all the chests. There was so sign of a sword in them, so it seems you have lost your sword and I am very sorry.
Remember, if this happens again, staff members are able to go check for you.
1: this was like 2 weeks ago when I lost it (it was at least 3-4 days before double rewards week started so not recently). I quit the server for a while after this happened.
2: When I dropped the sword into the hopper I said in chat something along the lines of Oops I dripped my sword in a hopper at diggitygrind accidentally :(. A mod replied in chat rip. In my mind the mod saying rip means that they can't do anything about it. Had I known I could have someone get it I would have.

Rainbow_firefly

Dedicated Member
Ratings
211 11
1: this was like 2 weeks ago when I lost it (it was at least 3-4 days before double rewards week started so not recently). I quit the server for a while after this happened.
2: When I dropped the sword into the hopper I said in chat something along the lines of Oops I dripped my sword in a hopper at diggitygrind accidentally :(. A mod replied in chat rip. In my mind the mod saying rip means that they can't do anything about it. Had I known I could have someone get it I would have.

Always ask, just in case. sometimes we don't put 2 and 2 together, because we can really busy people and end up doing a couple things at a time while watching chat. I know I can have dumb moments anyways. So next time if something like that happens just be like "can you get it back for me?" And they 99% of the time they will.

Ratings
:( My condolences on the loss of your sword...
RIP sword 2017