Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Username: Chismu
Map name: River of blood
/plot h Chismu
Difficulty: Easy
Jumps: Around 30

Now I personally have never actually watched The shining but like many other I've seen a quite a few scenes from it with the most infamous probably being "The elevator scene" aka "The river of blood". So I decided to recreate it, maybe not the best idea considering all the blood flying everywhere (which would make the build look messy and it does) but I felt like it had potential.

Screenshots:

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hi Chismu! I'd definitely give this a +1. The parkour is much more varied from the last time I looked at this! The map is fun to play and while the build has a messy appearance (as a river of blood should) the build doesn't come off as messy in any way. Well done! I'd say you're well on your way to becoming a great mapper ;)

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello!

This course is being accepted! As Quinny said, the theme is original and the build has a messy appearance, but the build itself isn't messy. The parkour is varied and fun to do! Casey and I patched some little exploits. If you find any other exploits after this acceptance, please patch them.

Thank you for submitting this course! I hope to see more from you in the future!
If you have any questions, you may DM me on here, in game, or on discord!

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.