Rejected Road Trip - Easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
12 1
I tested out your map, I like the theme Idea but I do feel like there is a lot of sections on the map where you aren't doing parkour and just running, it makes me feel like it's too easy... -1 But GL anyway :)

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey EndermanInwater,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: I don't believe this to be an original map submission as we already have a highway map that's themed after roads (and cars). It's just not a creative enough take on the theme to call it original. You can check out our list of previously used themes here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit .
  • Build: Personally, I don't think the build is very good. This is due to the fact that I really don't see a build on this map, just parkour. Sure, some of the parkour is made out of blocks that could be interpreted as the road part of your map, but, there's no central build. There's no focus. It's just a bunch of floating parkour. You need to remember that we want you to build a good and central build and integrate your parkour into it. The parkour can't be the focus of your map.
  • Parkour: The parkour is easy enough for the easy difficulty but it is way way too long. I counted roughly 75 jumps. The jump range for an easy map is 20-40. So, you're either going to have to cut back on a lot of jumps or buff the difficulty of the map to a hard. Furthermore, I found the parkour to be very boring to do as you utilized a lot of the same jumps over and over. For example, the 10-15 back to back fence jumps or the instances of climbing up ladders. It's just not fun to do the same thing repeatedly. You need to be more creative.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.