Rejected Rocks n Trees - Medium - Hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Username: ManuyMateo
  • Map name: Rocks n Trees
  • Photos of your Parkour
  • Screenshot 2020-10-25 163553.png
    Screenshot 2020-10-25 153107.png

• The # of your Plot / or warp name to it: /plot home manuymateo (1?)
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane): Medium - Hard
  • Number of jumps (Optional): At least 69
    Screenshot 2020-10-25 163553.png

Attachments

Last edited:

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
878 13
Hello ManuyMateo,

I regret to tell you this map is being rejected. The theme is not original, as we have many tree and floating island maps already on ManaCube. The build is pretty plain and a bit messy, since the build is just sprouted saplings with the cobblestone + tree jumps floating around above the platform. In the future, make a singular main structure/build with the parkour on, around, attached to, or inside of the build.

The parkour is not varied or mixed much at all, with most of the map being comprised of double neos and ladder jumps. In the future, try to use many different kinds of jumps and blocks all throughout your map to make a unique and interesting course. The difficulty is also very inconsistent, and I would say the map is too short for the Hard difficulty. It is best to build your parkour with a specific difficulty in mind to make sure you don't fall in between two difficulties. I would recommend looking at our current requirements executed at /warp beta on the server, or looking at some maps in the Accepted Maps subforum.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.