Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Creator: _iJoinedTheGame
/plot visit _iJoinedTheGame 3
Jumps: 45
Checkpoints: 4
Difficulty: Medium
All jumps tested + Removed some of the floating jumps.
ANOTHER ROLLER COASTER.png

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I honestly think the coaster looks great one block wide. It's unique and ends up looking really cool. I think if it were bigger it wouldn't match the build

Ratings
+1. Parkour has definitely improved since last time, and theme is still original, but please for the love of god make the roller coaster wider my brain will explode if you don't
I honestly think the coaster looks great one block wide. It's unique and ends up looking really cool. I think if it were bigger it wouldn't match the build
Thanks for your feedback and support, and sorry for not making the track wider, I just don't know how I could do that and make the roller coaster look good.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey _iJoinedTheGame,

Your map has been put into REVIEWING. As you were told before, the theme is great and definitely original, well done! I love the build, it looked so fun when I first spawned in. It's very attractive, fun, and looks just like a rollercoaster/amusement park. The PK length and difficulty definitely fit the medium difficulty (a great change of pace from the last submission). There was also a major improvement in the variation in block/jumps utilized. And, of course, the parkour's integration with the build was great. The reason I'm putting it in reviewing is due to the rather extensive parts where the player is just walking/running and isn't jumping (pictures below). I believe that if you add some jumps to these parts you will take your map to the next level. It was incredibly enjoyable but I was let down when I was just walking. You can contact me through the forums, discord, or in-game whenever you're ready for me to check it again! Thanks!

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
My man!

Absolutely fantastic work on adding those couple of jumps to take the map to the next level! I'm very proud that you gave it so much attention. Your map has now been ACCEPTED. Can't wait to see more maps from you in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.