Rules Questions (Cannons)

SillyScatter

Sllly
Sllly
Ratings
16 1
I've had a good look at the rules. I need clarification on a few before I have a go at playing.

1) How many cannons can I use per raid?
2) If I build an 255 that starts shooting at Y1 but eventually breaches the wall at 252 (rev midair nuke) is it allowed to be an auto?
3) Lefty'ing is disallowed. Does this include rev leftys and rev-midair stackers (probes)?
4) How fast can cannons be (providing they are built below y40)?
5) Does the y40 rule mean I can not build a cannon that stacks more than 40 sand as an auto, or does it mean I can build any auto but it has to be built under y40.
5.1) Is one-shot sand included in the sand limit. (40).
5.2) What would my punishment be for using a 42 stacker?
6) How fast can non-auto cannons be? (Can I have 2 quickpulse buttons, essentially allowing a 0.4).
7) Tnt Limit per cannon?
8) Do droppers work?
9) How long can a force-raid go on for?
10) Can I pay another player to /tntfill my cannons if I don't get have /tntfill?

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Heya SillyScatter,

I appreciate you asking for clarification on the rules. It's great to see a player that just wants to have fun and follow the rules. Here are the answers:

1. You can have as many cannons as you want on your raid claims, the only limit is how many raid claims you can have. You can only have 2 raid claims and they cannot be on the same side and must be 2x2-10x10.

2. You cannot utilize any autocannon that shoots above Y:40. Even if it starts at Y:1.

3. Left shooting cannons are disabled entirely.

4. You can make the autocannon below Y:40 as fast as possible, note that it will be as fast as the server can handle so there might be a delay.

5. The Y:40 rule means that the barrel and explosion must be below Y:40 but the sand can stack higher.
1) Refer to above.
2) There would no punishment for having the sand stacked higher as long as the explosion and barrel don't exceed the limit.

6. As long as the non-cannon is manual (using buttons), it can be as fast as you want.

7. There is no TNT limit.

8. TNT droppers work.

9. Raids can go as long as you'd like but remember that raid claims must have a cannon that has shot in a timeframe of 6 hours or must be removed.

10. No, that would count as multi-raiding unless the player is in your faction, of course.

Don't be scared to ask more questions, we're always willing to help and clear up any doubts. Have a great day/night!

SillyScatter

Sllly
Sllly
Ratings
16 1
5. The Y:40 rule means that the barrel and explosion must be below Y:40 but the sand can stack higher.
!
Are you talking about the explosion as in the scatter/nuke? Would this mean that rev cannons are completely disallowed too?