Status
Not open for further replies.

curtis

Dedicated Member
curtis18264
curtis18264
Ratings
121 2
The build looks great, and some of the jumps in here were really cool! Especially the slimeblock jumps! I did however, have issues on where to go, and with barriers getting in the way.
2019-11-19_18.16.18.png
This one was really hard to get into because barriers were blocking the way, and was pretty unexpected as they were unmarked

2019-11-19_18.16.23.png
This one was an unexpected head-hitter

2019-11-19_18.16.35.png
I got a little lost here on the slime jump, I would recommend moving the sign up and making it more descriptive, but the jump itself was cool

2019-11-19_18.16.44.png
The jump to where I'm standing is awkward because of another unexpected barrier holding a carpet right in front of the jump. You might want to mark where I'm standing a little better with carpets or something so it's a little more clear where you need to jump.

Overall its a great map, if you fixed these things I'm sure it will be accepted

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
The build looks great, and some of the jumps in here were really cool! Especially the slimeblock jumps! I did however, have issues on where to go, and with barriers getting in the way.
View attachment 20220
This one was really hard to get into because barriers were blocking the way, and was pretty unexpected as they were unmarked

View attachment 20221
This one was an unexpected head-hitter

View attachment 20222
I got a little lost here on the slime jump, I would recommend moving the sign up and making it more descriptive, but the jump itself was cool

View attachment 20223
The jump to where I'm standing is awkward because of another unexpected barrier holding a carpet right in front of the jump. You might want to mark where I'm standing a little better with carpets or something so it's a little more clear where you need to jump.

Overall its a great map, if you fixed these things I'm sure it will be accepted
First and second were supposed to have signs, not sure what happened to those or whether I forgot them, will fix. The slime jump is simply sprinting forward, nothing too complex about it. The last jump you mentioned should have a carpet on top of it, correct? That's how I marked that it's your next jump. Thank you for the feedback!

EDIT: All fixed :)

Last edited:

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hello,

I'm glad to inform you that I will be accepting your map! The build is really well done, and represents the theme you're going for, the theme is also original, as we do not yet have any maps revolving around this character. The parkour is also very well varied, and the length and jumps fit the difficulty you're going for.

Thank you for taking the time to create, and submit this map. I hope to see lots more of you in the future!
Luci

Status
Not open for further replies.