S2Legends, Season 3, Seff, Alpha, Zoq, Mance, Fluffy, Skyyz

Animenz

Ratings
Sup, as you guys know, Survival reset is soon. And I have planned an incredible party idea called S2Legends. This party will be accepting the best of the best of the BEST. Currently this future party is inviting the following people.

Alpha (me), Mance Ryker, Qylm, Zoqzey, Fluffy_hime, Skyyz,

I really hope that the following would want to party up to be the best party ever.

To get into S2Legends is not an easy task, you will have to join a feeder party called, United (lenny), and there you will prove yourself as a true legend. Good luck to all, and may the reset be the best survival there is!!!

fluffy doesnt team, and wicked is just wicked, mance is also joining quams in 3.0. i do know sky would join you, as he's already in your party. i could be wrong on the other people i listed, but its their decision of whether or not to join your party

Animenz

Ratings
fluffy doesnt team, and wicked is just wicked, mance is also joining quams in 3.0. i do know sky would join you, as he's already in your party. i could be wrong on the other people i listed, but its their decision of whether or not to join your party
oh btw budder, mance already said yes to joining
i talked to him yesterday

Felixlou

VIP+
tclor
tclor
VIP+
Ratings
Sup, as you guys know, Survival reset is soon. And I have planned an incredible party idea called S2Legends. This party will be accepting the best of the best of the BEST. Currently this future party is inviting the following people.

Alpha (me), Mance Ryker, Qylm, Zoqzey, Fluffy_hime, Skyyz,

I really hope that the following would want to party up to be the best party ever.

To get into S2Legends is not an easy task, you will have to join a feeder party called, United (lenny), and there you will prove yourself as a true legend. Good luck to all, and may the reset be the best survival there is!!!
What about me lol
Ok ok I know I am not a legend