Staff/player harassment is not cool

Emee

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Emeenem
Emeenem
ELITE
Ratings
I'll say this. It's more complicated than simply staff harassment. Things started when Matt, Roxy, and a few others one-by-one got temp-muted for bypassing with the same words. After that, a few people took to a couple of private discord servers and complained. Some claimed they were muted without warning, the mods said that they knew what they were doing by bypassing with the same words over and over again, with the intention of harassing staff. The conversations got more and more heated. Roxy and Matt eventually got banned the next day for the incident that happened in the private discord servers, meanwhile the others got away unscathed. At this point, everything becomes a he-say, she-say, with both sides picking little details to justify their own story. Mods getting accused of inconsistent banning and for taking ban measurements from an incident that happened in a private discord server. Roxy and Matt got accused for encouraging bypass, and (except for Matt) berating the mods on discord.

Take what i said with big grains of salt, i was only a witness to the event. If u ask me, both sides are guilty for not doing their best. They left so much inconsistency so they are able to be nitpicked by the other side. However, everyone has moved on from the incident now. I wish this thread got burried because everything happened a month ago, but i also don't want people to get speculative about what happened.