Sadge Manacuber Moment

Skiimatic

ELITE
Skiimatic
Skiimatic
ELITE
Ratings
60 15
I hereby state that I will NO LONGER be returning to Manacube. I have to thank staff members including Niels0507 for being so accomodating of my stays even though I was being pranked all the time by the goofy team saying I was banned (so silly how can i be banned if i can log on my other accounts). This has been quite an easy conclusion for me to come to as "goons" have now officially conquered the server, there is no remaining boys to even contest them and I fear I am not well equipped enough to handle them solo. It has been an auxilerating time and I've had some silly goofy moments here #SandMan (only real ones know fr fr #NotInThePlayground).

Secondly, I want to give a big shoutout to my mum CheeseyPeanutXL, always been there since Day 1 #Respect. Lollipop I feel deserves a special mention aswell, even though our time was cut short but our love was strong. I will miss you brother.

Thirdly and finally, I would like to extend my deepest sincere gratitudes towards my #HomeDoggies in the "CantCatch" armada. A few honourable mentions. Slikys, Eeore, Otfwick, Lollipop, MewBewl, and last but not least Exctyy. I would like to also have a moment of silence for the fallen comrade known as Civiqs. Civiqs was banned falsely for apparantly being Slikys, sadly.. he suffered an even worse fate than me.... shall he forever be in our hearts. #RipJoe

These are the other names you mightve possibly known me by. "Meowingg, 69Meh, 69Pls, AlorsOnDance, SPIG0T, ManaDemon, NOTEXCTYY", and a few others that cannot be named due to sworn secrecy on behalf of the accounts owners.

May the Kit say kitting and may the Pvp say violent. #StayToxicKings.

- Skiimatic, signing off.

~PS, you might wanna unban Civiqs, his name is Joe. Really cool dude.

Last edited:

Ni4c6766

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Ni4c
Ni4c
ELITE
Ratings
100 10
You were my motivation to keep playing when I first started playing KitPvP. Have a good future. RIP Skii o7

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
o7

gl in the future :)

PackGodJoeJack

MVP+
PackGodJoeJack
PackGodJoeJack
MVP+
Ratings
34 15
Sad to see you leave ManaCube's KitPvP. Hope you change your mind soon!

Btw, probably KitPvP gets a reset soon with great updates. Who knows!

You shouldn't encourage people to leave the server. #StayPositive
nope its not getting a reset soon. you're beyond delusional. staff stopped caring about kitpvp in 2021 and takes them years to reset it and do nothing but change spawn. only update kit gets is new svas. took them 6 months after they announced a reset to do nothing and only change spawn.

Skiimatic

ELITE
Skiimatic
Skiimatic
ELITE
Ratings
60 15
nope its not getting a reset soon. you're beyond delusional. staff stopped caring about kitpvp in 2021 and takes them years to reset it and do nothing but change spawn. only update kit gets is new svas. took them 6 months after they announced a reset to do nothing and only change spawn.
For once in JoeJacks life.... He said something sensible. Well played.

Ni4c6766

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Ni4c
Ni4c
ELITE
Ratings
100 10
Unfortunately, yes there isn't going to be an update and they don't care about kitpvp anymore. Bye skii

talha404

Dedicated Member
ELITE
xTZK
xTZK
ELITE
Ratings
80 16
I hereby state that I will NO LONGER be returning to Manacube. I have to thank staff members including Niels0507 for being so accomodating of my stays even though I was being pranked all the time by the goofy team saying I was banned (so silly how can i be banned if i can log on my other accounts). This has been quite an easy conclusion for me to come to as "goons" have no officially conquered the server, there is no remaining boys to even contest them and I fear I am not well equipped enough to handle them solo. It has been an auxilerating time and I've had some silly goofy moments here #SandMan (only real ones know fr fr #NotInThePlayground).

Secondly, I want to give a big shoutout to my mum CheeseyPeanutXL, always been there since Day 1 #Respect. Lollipop I feel deserves a special mention aswell, even though our time was cut short but our love was strong. I will miss you brother.

Thirdly and finally, I would like to extend my deepest sincere gratitudes towards my #HomeDoggies in the "CantCatch" armada. A few honourable mentions. Slikys, Eeore, Otfwick, Lollipop, MewBewl, and last but not least Exctyy. I would like to also have a moment of silence for the fallen comrade known as Civiqs. Civiqs was banned falsely for apparantly being Slikys, sadly.. he suffered an even worse fate than me.... shall he forever be in our hearts. #RipJoe

These are the other names you mightve possibly known me by. "Meowingg, 69Meh, 69Ty, AlorsOnDance, SPIG0T, ManaDemon, NOTEXCTYY", and a few others that cannot be named due to sworn secrecy on behalf of the accounts owners.

~PS, you might wanna unban Civiqs, his name is Joe. Really cool dude. Also stay wavy Daddy Niels <3
Goodbye Skiimatic

deruin

ELITE
deruin
deruin
ELITE
Ratings
Sad to see you leave ManaCube's KitPvP. Hope you change your mind soon!

Btw, probably KitPvP gets a reset soon with great updates. Who knows!

You shouldn't encourage people to leave the server. #StayPositive
I mean like he wrote it of course I would like it if he stays but he's banned so what should he do his appeal would get rejected to 99% or is already
Post automatically merged:

yes. like other servers are changing the kitpvp map every month. the current map is getting really boring

Last edited:

superflyGreeeee

Dedicated Member
ELITE
superflyGreeeee
superflyGreeeee
ELITE
Ratings
50 14
I hereby state that I will NO LONGER be returning to Manacube. I have to thank staff members including Niels0507 for being so accomodating of my stays even though I was being pranked all the time by the goofy team saying I was banned (so silly how can i be banned if i can log on my other accounts). This has been quite an easy conclusion for me to come to as "goons" have now officially conquered the server, there is no remaining boys to even contest them and I fear I am not well equipped enough to handle them solo. It has been an auxilerating time and I've had some silly goofy moments here #SandMan (only real ones know fr fr #NotInThePlayground).

These are the other names you mightve possibly known me by. "Meowingg, 69Meh, 69Pls, AlorsOnDance, SPIG0T, ManaDemon, NOTEXCTYY", and a few others that cannot be named due to sworn secrecy on behalf of the accounts owners.

~PS, you might wanna unban Civiqs, his name is Joe. Really cool dude.
you wont be returning since you're perm banned, i feel like that is obvious

Unfortunately, yes there isn't going to be an update and they don't care about kitpvp anymore. Bye skii
they never have, you can tell by the ping difference between kit and survival and stuff

Skiimatic

ELITE
Skiimatic
Skiimatic
ELITE
Ratings
60 15
you wont be returning since you're perm banned, i feel like that is obvious

they never have, you can tell by the ping difference between kit and survival and stuff
I will return when u have a desireable amount of gsets for me to take.. Until then. I will be popping you next July