This is for some reason the calmest and most peacful kitpvp thread

Coris13

ELITE
Coris13
Coris13
ELITE
Ratings
3 3
I hereby state that I will NO LONGER be returning to Manacube. I have to thank staff members including Niels0507 for being so accomodating of my stays even though I was being pranked all the time by the goofy team saying I was banned (so silly how can i be banned if i can log on my other accounts). This has been quite an easy conclusion for me to come to as "goons" have now officially conquered the server, there is no remaining boys to even contest them and I fear I am not well equipped enough to handle them solo. It has been an auxilerating time and I've had some silly goofy moments here #SandMan (only real ones know fr fr #NotInThePlayground).

Secondly, I want to give a big shoutout to my mum CheeseyPeanutXL, always been there since Day 1 #Respect. Lollipop I feel deserves a special mention aswell, even though our time was cut short but our love was strong. I will miss you brother.

Thirdly and finally, I would like to extend my deepest sincere gratitudes towards my #HomeDoggies in the "CantCatch" armada. A few honourable mentions. Slikys, Eeore, Otfwick, Lollipop, MewBewl, and last but not least Exctyy. I would like to also have a moment of silence for the fallen comrade known as Civiqs. Civiqs was banned falsely for apparantly being Slikys, sadly.. he suffered an even worse fate than me.... shall he forever be in our hearts. #RipJoe

These are the other names you mightve possibly known me by. "Meowingg, 69Meh, 69Pls, AlorsOnDance, SPIG0T, ManaDemon, NOTEXCTYY", and a few others that cannot be named due to sworn secrecy on behalf of the accounts owners.

May the Kit say kitting and may the Pvp say violent. #StayToxicKings.

- Skiimatic, signing off.

~PS, you might wanna unban Civiqs, his name is Joe. Really cool dude.
Damn boi, I hope you’ll be happy

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 297
This stuff getting serious

ItzMarni

Dedicated Member