Rejected SandStorm - Medium-Hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Username is: NoobStudio
I made it myself and took me around 2 hours.
Screenshot 2023-06-08 at 5.09.41 pm.png

The warp name I am thinking of is SandStorm.
I feel like because of 42 jumps and the triple single Neos and the double Neo I would rate it a medium-hard I am leaving it to the judges because they will most likely be more decisive then me.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
961 435
Hello,

I AM NOT A MAP JUDGE

I wanted to let you know, that this most likely won't get accepted, because of the jumps being too bland, and boring, and I'm pretty sure double neos arent allowed in mediums.

The build is very bland, and could use work.

The theme might not be original, Dune on insane exist.

Hello,

I AM NOT A MAP JUDGE

I wanted to let you know, that this most likely won't get accepted, because of the jumps being too bland, and boring, and I'm pretty sure double neos arent allowed in mediums.

Thanks for letting me know I appreciate it.

Hello,

I AM NOT A MAP JUDGE

Thanks for the info, I will keep it in my mind.

Hayleyx

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
484 21
Hello!

Sadly, your map is being REJECTED.
The theme is unoriginal as we already have many "sand" maps

There is a lot of floating parkour which makes this map look messy. Build a larger main build so that you can add depth, texture and detail that this build is currently lacking. You will also be able to path the parkour around the build.

The parkour itself is too hard for a medium/hard. Double neos do not belong on these difficulties. Sadly, the parkour lacks variation too which makes the parkour repetitive. Use blocks such as slimes, ladders, glass panes, vines, cocoa beans, heads, doors, fences, daylight sensors, etc. to add more variation and make the parkour more enjoyable.

We hope to see more maps from you in the future.
Have a wonderful day/night
-Hayley

Status
Not open for further replies.