Rejected Sassy Unicorn PK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Difficulty: Easy
Information: liv_za_taco created the PK, megan_za_taco helped build the unicorn and caitey_gurl1 tested it.
The parkour was built on liv_za_taco 's plot on creative
Screenshots: 6

Attachments

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Hello dear parkourist! My name is Tenshi and Im going to leave you some tips and comments about your parkour.
I will also state wiether or not I think it should be accepted, rejected, or reviewed.

Firstly, Theme.

I feel that this theme is clear. Although we have Unicorn parkour maps, This is the first really nice organic one that we have had.

Secondly, Parkour.
View this thread here for help with jumps: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...tive-mode/369499-parkour-creation-tips-tricks

Thirdly, Rank.

This parkour would be ranked medium because of the few, head hitter jumps inside.

And Lastly, My comment.

This parkour should or should not be accepted.
Reasons Why:
- The unicorn build itsself is beautiful and original
- Although the rainbow is a common theme, This one pulls it off

Thank you for submitting a parkour, Remember that this is not a final decision.
Thank you for your time. If this parkour is accepted/rejected, Remember that you can always submit another parkour, at another time.

~Tenshi

Hello dear parkourist! My name is Tenshi and Im going to leave you some tips and comments about your parkour.
I will also state wiether or not I think it should be accepted, rejected, or reviewed.

Firstly, Theme.

I feel that this theme is clear. Although we have Unicorn parkour maps, This is the first really nice organic one that we have had.

Secondly, Parkour.
View this thread here for help with jumps: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...tive-mode/369499-parkour-creation-tips-tricks

Thirdly, Rank.

This parkour would be ranked medium because of the few, head hitter jumps inside.

And Lastly, My comment.

This parkour should or should not be accepted.
Reasons Why:
- The unicorn build itsself is beautiful and original
- Although the rainbow is a common theme, This one pulls it off

Thank you for submitting a parkour, Remember that this is not a final decision.
Thank you for your time. If this parkour is accepted/rejected, Remember that you can always submit another parkour, at another time.

~Tenshi
Thank you! But when will i found out the final decision?
[DOUBLEPOST=1448514698][/DOUBLEPOST]
its good bro except in the end you can skip goin in that hole by just climbing the unicorns head but good job bro
Thanks, i'll try fix that!

Status
Not open for further replies.