Rejected Savage. My first plot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I'm Mmoott2001. I made a hard parkour course. I hope you will guys will like it. It has a story in it. (You can skip the story) So it started in a science building and a crazy scientist made a dangerous chemical reaction, and it exploded some of the building so parkour people came and tried to get the treasure that was hidden. the scientists did not know about it was in the building and the player decides to try and get it, but he does not want to be like the others that died. So I hope this will be on hard or insane. Thank you.

noodlemonkey01

VIP
ImALiarTrustMe
ImALiarTrustMe
VIP
Ratings
154 8
Hey!

Are you only trying to explain the parkour course or trying to submit it? Assuming that it is under the 'Map Submissions' category, I think you wanted to submit the map. To get accepted, or even considered, you must follow the given template / submission format and requirements found here: http://forums.manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/

Submission Format:
  • Username
  • Photos of your Parkour
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane)
  • Number of jumps (Optional)

ForeverTeletubby

MVP
ForeverTeletubby
ForeverTeletubby
MVP
Ratings
13 1
Not even worthy of my roasting...

Everything is TERRIBLE!

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Hey mmoott,
I am sorry to tell you, but I am going to reject this course. It is not really fun too play and does not look attractive either. There is also no real theme.
Thanks for submitting this course and I hope to see more in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.