Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, before going ahead with your map submission review I'd like to inform you that I'm only giving you my personal opinion/feedback on your parkour map submission and my personal feedback will certainly not affect your parkour map submission in the slightest, I recommend that you take in my feedback to improve your submission if there are any flaws, you don't need to and you're free to ignore me but anyhow, before going ahead I'd like to mention that I'm a Moderator not a Map Judge so this is just my personal opinion and I am not accepting or denying your parkour map as this is only my personal opinion.

Theme/detail: For the theme, I haven't seen a 'scale of justice' of a scale theme on ManaCube parkour before so good job on that, by far I think your parkour submission is original which is always great to see. For the design, it is quite simple but in a good way, it still looks attractive and does have some nice detail added onto the scale.

Parkour difficulty/variety: Great parkour variety on your map submission, good variety, and uniqueness in your parkour jumps which overall makes the build more fun to play and try out, difficulty also does match the EASY mode so good job! :)

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Hey Repuloh!
I am here to give you my review of the map!
Firstly I think this level should be ACCEPTED. Here's why!

The theme of your map is GREAT since there doesn't seem to be any other scale maps. (I was quite surprised about this.) Good job on the theme!
The build of your map is PRETTY GOOD. It's simple, but not too simple and is recognizable as a scale. Good job on the build too! I especially like how the handles curve, that's a nice detail!
The parkour of your map is GREAT. It is a little short, but not too short. It fits the difficulty, is varied and it's not floaty. There is also an appropriate amount of checkpoints. Great job on the parkour!

Overall I think this is a great map and I don't see any reason for this to be rejected.

Good luck! :D

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
Will this be your last map? :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Repuloh and celestiiia,

I am happy to inform you that your map is being accepted!
The theme is original, as we certainly don't have any maps with this type of theme, so good job on that!
The build is accurate to what you were going for. There is not a lot of block variety, but considering the build you were going to, this isn't a huge issue. I can tell that you put a lot of effort into this!
The parkour is quite varied throughout, and it is incorporated with the theme quite nicely! The jumps are also quite unique, and the length of the course and difficultly of the jumps both fit the easy difficulty quite nicely!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.