Not open for further replies.

Octaviene

VIP
Octaviene
Octaviene
VIP
Ratings
32 5
After reading the thread again, I have started to agree with kxe. I realize that even if such a scam occurred, it is not against the rules. It is good, however, to raise awarness.
Hello! Unfortunately, KitPvP and Factions are two of the only servers in which scamming is not a bannable offense on, regardless of the severity of the scam.

My post serves only the purpose of warning new players to be wary, as this individual has a significant reputation as being someone who is clean and helpful to new players.

Because the offense is not bannable, the only thing we can do is to spread awareness.
Absolutely.

NerdAura

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Ratings
98 18
I’m going to be brutally honest if you get scammed and cry about it and go rant on forums . Kitpvp is just not meant for you. I also expected more from you Octi for someone as mature and another fellow staff applicant trying to spread hate is something I would not like to see from you.

Last edited:

Explorerr

ELITE
Explorerr
Explorerr
ELITE
Ratings
12 5
The cupids bow did not belong to you guys. This would have never happened if xephxz didn't betray lybby.

Octaviene

VIP
Octaviene
Octaviene
VIP
Ratings
32 5
I’m going to be brutally honest if you get scammed and cry about it and go rant on forums . Kitpvp is just not meant for you. I also expected more from you Octi for someone as mature and another fellow staff applicant trying to spread hate is something I would not like to see from you.
I think you've completely misinterpreted the context of what we're trying to do here. We are merely warning new players of people who scam on kitpvp since it is not bannable to do so. Also, this appears to be the first of many comments from people who are supporters of B0420, trying to cover up for him. The reason I've found it essential to have this made so clear to new players is that he has an extremely large following that is willing to mislead and whitewash.

The cupids bow did not belong to you guys. This would have never happened if xephxz didn't betray lybby.
Evidently. What I've said is hardly hostile.

I'm just warning people of scammers, man. I don't know what you're talking about, but it certainly doesn't line up with what Explorerr is saying ^^

Conver

Ratings
75 25
This post has to be one of the funniest things I've ever read on the Forums. The fact you took the time to write out a warning against a great friend and active community member who seized the moment against a hated player, is simply hilarious.

First off I'd like to point out that scamming is 100% allowed on KitPvP, check the rules. That includes /trade scamming which was what happened. Secondly, elytruh wasn't entirely scammed considering he got the items that were part of the deal. Maybe he lost about 90% of the Cupids Bow's worth, but he still made something from it.
How much a Cupids Bow is actually worth is also a big discussion, personally I have currently and have had several of them and I would place their worth at 1 mill, no more, no less. The point is some people say it's worth no more than 100k, others would give millions.

About B0420 himself hes a nice guy, trustable and a good friend of me. Elytruh on the other hand is a jerk who likes to 10v1 other players to ruin their fun on the gamemode. Maybe not the best to go into a deal when you aren't very liked at all.
If you require a reputation of being a jerk, you'll be treated like one, exactly what happened to elytruh.

I would do the same as B0420 if I had the chance, and I'm sure he would do it again
Stop complaining about a petty mistake that isn't even related to you @Octaviene

thats it from me, pce

Tubby

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TubbNuts
TubbNuts
ELITE
Ratings
120 29
First off, since when was the bow yours and when were you involved in the whole trade?
Second, you cant be mad about a little trade scam on a kitpvp server when your whole squad says "its just pixels"
Third, if youre trying to warn new players, this is not the place to do it. What "new" player is going to go on a server and look straight into the forms. I think this is just another post about you guys crying that you lost it. Grow up.

Triece

Dedicated Member
PATRON
Triece
Triece
Patron
Ratings
101 6
They bragged so much about getting the Cupid’s and didn’t even use it once and now they lost it. This is hilarious

Octaviene

VIP
Octaviene
Octaviene
VIP
Ratings
32 5
This post has to be one of the funniest things I've ever read on the Forums. The fact you took the time to write out a warning against a great friend and active community member who seized the moment against a hated player, is simply hilarious.

First off I'd like to point out that scamming is 100% allowed on KitPvP, check the rules. That includes /trade scamming which was what happened. Secondly, elytruh wasn't entirely scammed considering he got the items that were part of the deal. Maybe he lost about 90% of the Cupids Bow's worth, but he still made something from it.
How much a Cupids Bow is actually worth is also a big discussion, personally I have currently and have had several of them and I would place their worth at 1 mill, no more, no less. The point is some people say it's worth no more than 100k, others would give millions.

About B0420 himself hes a nice guy, trustable and a good friend of me. Elytruh on the other hand is a jerk who likes to 10v1 other players to ruin their fun on the gamemode. Maybe not the best to go into a deal when you aren't very liked at all.
If you require a reputation of being a jerk, you'll be treated like one, exactly what happened to elytruh.

I would do the same as B0420 if I had the chance, and I'm sure he would do it again
Stop complaining about a petty mistake that isn't even related to you @Octaviene

thats it from me, pce
Yeah. . . I don't think you get the point of the thread, chief.

I made the thread to warn players of a high profile player who scams.

You are telling me that the scam was justified because elytruh is supposedly a hated player.

Hated or not hated is subjective. A child loves both parents equally, but in certain complicated relationships, parents may not feel the same way toward each other. Hate and love is subjective. People like elytruh. People don't like elytruh. That's how life is.

However, what is without a doubt, is that B0420 scammed elytruh of a high value item. That is the only thing I am offering that is up for debate, and unless you wish to dispute this, I don't see why people can't have their own opinions on the matter. By all means, befriend him, trust him, be his friend, etc.

But let new players have the facts be given to them so that they can make their own informed decisions.

Unless. . . That's something you'd rather not have happen? o.o

They bragged so much about getting the Cupid’s and didn’t even use it once and now they lost it. This is hilarious
You are. . . Permanently banned from the server. You have been banned long before the Cupid Bow thing happened.

How are you aware of this? Are you up to something? ;)

Triece

Dedicated Member
PATRON
Triece
Triece
Patron
Ratings
101 6

You are telling me that the scam was justified because elytruh is supposedly a hated player.

Hated or not hated is subjective. A child loves both parents equally, but in certain complicated relationships, parents may not feel the same way toward each other. Hate and love is subjective. People like elytruh. People don't like elytruh. That's how life is.

However, what is without a doubt, is that B0420 scammed elytruh of a high value item. That is the only thing I am offering that is up for debate, and unless you wish to dispute this, I don't see why people can't have their own opinions on the matter. By all means, befriend him, trust him, be his friend, etc.

But let new players have the facts be given to them so that they can make their own informed decisions.

You are. . . Permanently banned from the server. You have been banned long before the Cupid Bow thing happened.

Does being banned mean I’m not allowed to talk to people from manacube?

Conver

Ratings
75 25

Bro dont talk to triece like that

he was falsely banned and will be unbanned if it was my last action on this server

stop crying its not even your cupids

Tubby

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TubbNuts
TubbNuts
ELITE
Ratings
120 29

You want to be staff but you are teasing a FALSELY accused mana player, that was FALSELY banned at the hands of one of YOUR teamates. Disgraceful, think before you talk.

Last edited:

201iQ

PATRON
Ratings
35 7
Who is 'his' B0420 or the guy he scammed? It wasn't B0420's fault since scamming is allowed.
I like to justify myself on this matter.
Rejected Staff Applicant @B0420 has been widely regarded as one of the most reputable and helpful players in the Manacube community. He is a source of wisdom and the first friendly face which most will meet on this server. He also has the reputation of being extremely honest and having never scammed someone.

But today, everything changed.

Armed with his reputation, B0420 performed a trade with a player by the name of elytruh for the highly coveted Cupid (punch 3) bow, which is worth approximately 1-2 million dollars in the game.

In the trading menu, B0420 complained that it would take too long to press the buttons to transfer money $1000 at a time. Knowing his reputation, elytruh obliged, and B0420 scammed him of his million dollar item, which is worth more than ten thousand kills.

It should be indicated here that the Cupid Bow is one of the rarest and most unobtainable items in the game. Default players and elite players receive punch 2s in their weekly or elite kits respectively. Punch 3s do not even exist in default Minecraft, and were a Valentine’s Day crate item which very few players are now in possession of.

I would like to warn all players to be wary of this individual. He is not as trustworthy as he may seem, and is a trap for new players. Beware of him at all costs if you do not want to fall into his schemes.

A million dollar item is no joke. Some players take a full year to generate that much money.

I am inviting any and all witnesses of the scam when it occurred to join me in testifying that this player is by far one which no one should engage in deals with on Manacube unless operated in a safe and scam free manner.

With love and concern,

Your friendly neighbourhood watchdog, Octaviene
Hi Octaviene,

First of all thank you for your creation of this post dedicated to me, however as a moderator [@Ashleu_Marie] correctly said use the report section next time.

Second of all I thank you for your warming and kind words towards me for saying the following below :

- Honest person
- Helpful
- Friendly

You are not mistaken by the above mentioned qualities, I feel the same way about myself and have proven the above mentioned qualities.

BUT...

I can not and will not deny that I have indeed not been 100% honest with the Valentine Cupids Bow ( Punch III ) trade.. I confess that I have not fully met my part of the trade agreement, and apologize for not doing so. It is good that you want to raise awareness against me for this unfatefull “ accident “ but can assure you all that this will not be neccesary, for the following reasons :

1. I did and still doing Rank-Upgrades for ManaCube ranks, for KitPvP balance or items.
2. I have nothing against any player in particular to scam or betray further.
3. I am still the same me, with the same personality an qualities as mentioned above earlier in my post.

Also worth mentioning, is that reading through all of the replies on your forum post it has come to my attention that most players are friends/squad members of @elytruh. I feel like mention this because majority of the posts on your forum post are negatively against me, and so could be seen as pre-planned bad advertisement against me. Also some statements against me are false please see below :

- @emptys for stated that I would continue to make fun of Elytruh and even using derogative words for the next few hours which is false.

Worth mentioning aswell is the fact that after the trade I was “ warmly “ invited by the rest of elytruhs squad members and friends, which worth mentioning a couple of them unable to join ManaCube unfortunately because they are banned.. They started yelling at me and calling me out for words not appropiate enough to put in the post, as I defended my statement why I did what I did.

The knife cuts from 2 sides, I did this as a reaction on what happened to me, again it is not against the rules and just deal with it and move on.

I thank you all who took the time to read my long post. I will also be re-applying for staff member to make this server a better place.

Kindest regards,

B0420

Tubby

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TubbNuts
TubbNuts
ELITE
Ratings
120 29
I like to justify myself on this matter.

Hi Octaviene,

First of all thank you for your creation of this post dedicated to me, however as a moderator [@Ashleu_Marie] correctly said use the report section next time.

Second of all I thank you for your warming and kind words towards me for saying the following below :

- Honest person
- Helpful
- Friendly

You are not mistaken by the above mentioned qualities, I feel the same way about myself and have proven the above mentioned qualities.

BUT...

I can not and will not deny that I have indeed not been 100% honest with the Valentine Cupids Bow ( Punch III ) trade.. I confess that I have not fully met my part of the trade agreement, and apologize for not doing so. It is good that you want to raise awareness against me for this unfatefull “ accident “ but can assure you all that this will not be neccesary, for the following reasons :

1. I did and still doing Rank-Upgrades for ManaCube ranks, for KitPvP balance or items.
2. I have nothing against any player in particular to scam or betray further.
3. I am still the same me, with the same personality an qualities as mentioned above earlier in my post.

Also worth mentioning, is that reading through all of the replies on your forum post it has come to my attention that most players are friends/squad members of @elytruh. I feel like mention this because majority of the posts on your forum post are negatively against me, and so could be seen as pre-planned bad advertisement against me. Also some statements against me are false please see below :

- @emptys for stated that I would continue to make fun of Elytruh and even using derogative words for the next few hours which is false.

Worth mentioning aswell is the fact that after the trade I was “ warmly “ invited by the rest of elytruhs squad members and friends, which worth mentioning a couple of them unable to join ManaCube unfortunately because they are banned.. They started yelling at me and calling me out for words not appropiate enough to put in the post, as I defended my statement why I did what I did.

The knife cuts from 2 sides, I did this as a reaction on what happened to me, again it is not against the rules and just deal with it and move on.

I thank you all who took the time to read my long post. I will also be re-applying for staff member to make this server a better place.

Kindest regards,

B0420
B0420 Is better then anyone on the server whole heartedly, he openly admits to his faults but stands up for himself aswell, in a way that none of us could do. Absolute legend of a guy. But you guys are hating on him for what reason? Because he scammed you on a virtual game made for children. This is what I mean when I say "grow up". I could never be mad at him he's made me smile to much, and we've had so many great times together that even if he scammed me that wouldn't make me look down on him as a person. You should stop attacking him.

Ratings
7 5
People from B0420's friend group are coming here to attempt to coverup his true character so he can continue to scam unsuspecting players under the guise of a reputable, trustworthy player.

note: I myself deemed him as such until I witnessed his true character.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
961 435
This is so fucking stupid, Get a life stop arguing on here and go to discord about it. This is just hate towards a player who managed to not "Scam", he was able to negotiate and get it at a low price.

Ratings
4 1
Rejected Staff Applicant @B0420 has been widely regarded as one of the most reputable and helpful players in the Manacube community. He is a source of wisdom and the first friendly face which most will meet on this server. He also has the reputation of being extremely honest and having never scammed someone.

But today, everything changed.

Armed with his reputation, B0420 performed a trade with a player by the name of elytruh for the highly coveted Cupid (punch 3) bow, which is worth approximately 1-2 million dollars in the game.

In the trading menu, B0420 complained that it would take too long to press the buttons to transfer money $1000 at a time. Knowing his reputation, elytruh obliged, and B0420 scammed him of his million dollar item, which is worth more than ten thousand kills.

It should be indicated here that the Cupid Bow is one of the rarest and most unobtainable items in the game. Default players and elite players receive punch 2s in their weekly or elite kits respectively. Punch 3s do not even exist in default Minecraft, and were a Valentine’s Day crate item which very few players are now in possession of.

I would like to warn all players to be wary of this individual. He is not as trustworthy as he may seem, and is a trap for new players. Beware of him at all costs if you do not want to fall into his schemes.

A million dollar item is no joke. Some players take a full year to generate that much money.

I am inviting any and all witnesses of the scam when it occurred to join me in testifying that this player is by far one which no one should engage in deals with on Manacube unless operated in a safe and scam free manner.

With love and concern,

Your friendly neighbourhood watchdog, Octaviene
how using such big words

Status
Not open for further replies.