Score

squonkz

ELITE
Squonkz
Squonkz
ELITE
Ratings
47 1
Hello everyone, i am writing today to ask for your opinions on score. As you will probably know the maximum amount of score you need is 50,000 to get champion, but after that it has no real purpose. If you guys could give score more purpose, what would you choose. Interested to see what you think about this.
-squonkz

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
I literally just got 50k score after so so long so I want to grind NO MORE.

FadingGeneral

MVP+
FadingGeneral
FadingGeneral
MVP+
Ratings
I think it would be interesting if players could get a discount to ranking up for having a score over 50,000. Like for example maybe giving a discount of some mana per 50,000 extra score towards ranking up to Champion, or giving % based discounts to other ranks too.

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
481 8
I think score should be prestiged with, you don't lose score just once you get to a mile stone then you can prestige so it isn't pay to win and then finally manacube can incorporate the prestige rewards they promised

Last edited:

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
I think score should be prestiged with, you don't lose score just once you get to a mile stone then you can prestige so it isn't pay to win and then finally manacube can incorporate the prestige rewards promised
good idea but no thank you my prestige was hard enough XD

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
As everyone has said, prestiging should use the same system as Olympus's ascensions. Cost should be exponential.

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
also maybe some exclusive titles when your score gets massive? like some people have more than a million score, so maybe a 'LivingLegend' title when you get there, or something like that

chosm

Dedicated Member
ELITE
chosm
chosm
ELITE
Ratings
116 7
I agree with bin, I think every prestige should add 50k score, so to get 2 prestige you'd need 100k etc
What would we do with players like Seth who have more prestiged than needed score

Emee

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Emeenem
Emeenem
ELITE
Ratings
What would we do with players like Seth who have more prestiged than needed score
I don't see a reason to remove their prestiges. Just use it as a sign of what happened before the update.

Last edited:

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
but to get 36 prestiges with that system, you would need 1.8 million score, which seth is nowhere near. I think a lot of the people on the prestige leaderboard would suddenly look weird with prestiges that dont match their score. maybe take away all the prestiges that dont fit, so someone with 10 prestiges and 100k score would suddenly go down to 2 prestiges, because otherwise it just isnt fair.

chosm

Dedicated Member
ELITE
chosm
chosm
ELITE
Ratings
116 7
I don’t know, it does seem kinda broken. maybe manacube can just enforce a max prestige level, then again. prestige doesn’t really do anything

chosm

Dedicated Member
ELITE
chosm
chosm
ELITE
Ratings
116 7
why is my name still intertidalzone

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
i think having a maximum prestige number will kill motivation to keep playing once a player reaches that limit. i like the idea of prestiges costing more and more score, and maybe a different colour each time as well? like 1 prestige is white in chat, 2 is green, 3 is yellow, 4 is red and so on

chosm

Dedicated Member
ELITE
chosm
chosm
ELITE
Ratings
116 7
i think having a maximum prestige number will kill motivation to keep playing once a player reaches that limit. i like the idea of prestiges costing more and more score, and maybe a different colour each time as well? like 1 prestige is white in chat, 2 is green, 3 is yellow, 4 is red and so on
i don’t know about you but i’d like stop prestiging once the colors matched lmao