Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hey LostStar_ and Kyro,

I am writing this to tell you your map is being marked as Ongoing. This means your map has gone through a review by a primary map judge and is ready to be discussed among the map judging team. Please be patient with us during this process, as it can take a few days for us to come to a final decision on your map! The thread will now be locked to public comments.

If you have questions in the meantime, feel free to message me on Discord.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hey LostStar and Kyro,

I am writing to inform you this map is being put into reviewing. This means that there are aspects of your map that are really great, but there are some things that will need to be revised before the map is fully accepted. You will have until December 24th to make the needed changes before the map is automatically rejected.

The theme of the map is original, there are other Lilo and Stitch maps but none of Scrump specifically, so good job on that! The build also looks really great! It is accurate to what Scrump looks like, so good work!

The parkour is the main reason the map is in reviewing. The parkour feels really tedious and awkward for a medium map, especially the TP block in the beginning. Overall the map judging team feels the parkour could use the build a bit better throughout, as there was a lot of empty space inside the build. The difficulty of the map could also be revised so the map can consume more space of the build, but that is up to you! In summary, the parkour needs to be revised so it is less awkward, the TP block at the beginning is strange and should be removed, and the course should make better use of the space of the build.

Thanks for submitting this map! Please message me on Discord with questions, as well as when you are ready for me to take a look at the map again.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hey LostStar and Kyro,

Thanks for your hard work on revising the parkour for this map! The map is now being accepted as an Expert rather than a medium. The parkour suits the expert difficulty, although it's definitely not a speedrun friendly map.

If you have further questions, feel free to message me on Discord. Hope to see more maps from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.