Rejected Sea Adventure - Medium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Hi. Im IronMancraft33 (John) and I would like to have my Sea Temple parkour on my 2nd plot as a map in ManaCube. Im not very good at judging a maps levels so if medium is wrong I will change it to the correct difficulty. Also sorry if the last picture of inside the temple is confusing, it makes more sense when you're playing. Hope you enjoy :).

Attachments

Quintum

VIP
Quintum_
Quintum_
VIP
Ratings
82 7
Build: 2.75/5
The only build was a pyramid made of only 1 block, but it was clean.
Parkour: 2/5
The parkour was quite repetative and too hard for the easy difficulty, I had a hard time testing it because the plot was in survival

Ratings
Build: 2.75/5
The only build was a pyramid made of only 1 block, but it was clean.
Parkour: 2/5
The parkour was quite repetative and too hard for the easy difficulty, I had a hard time testing it because the plot was in survival

For your first comment on the build, I have now changed it so it switches between prismarine and dark prismarine on the temple. For your second comment the difficulty of the map is medium, if you ment that the jumps are too hard for medium please reply, and I have changed the plot so it is now in creative mode.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello IronMancraft33,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have a map with the same theme (SeaTemple.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build is somewhat accurate to what you were going for; it is a bit plain with only two different blocks used, so try using some different types of blocks to give it some more variety, as well as adding some additional details on both the inside and the outside!
The parkour is quite repetitive throughout with sea lanterns being used, so try to incorporate different jump styles throughout your entire map! This may include; heads, lava, ice, glass, iron bars, and many more different types of jumps depending on your theme! There is also an overwhelming amount of barriers on the inside, which makes the parkour really messy. The length of this course and difficulty of the jumps are both good for the medium difficulty.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.