Season 10 Aztec

DontDoubtMe

ELITE
DontDoubtMe
DontDoubtMe
ELITE
Ratings
21 1
A few possible ideas if its not too late, /warp home sighs where we can just click on and tp to that set home. Maybe 2 spawners per chunck? Could each user have a chance to get extra islands depending on ranks? Up to like 3 seperate islands,each with its own is upgrade options and level. And we need more items to buy on the webstore

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Hey there,

Thank you for your suggestions, I love reading what people have to add/recommend for the new season!

I do have some points to bring up in response, the first about the signs you were mentioning. We already have /sethome <name> and /home <name> already implemented in season 9, so I don't really see a need to have a sign to click on and teleport somewhere. We also have teleport pads.

It's a constant battle to try and balance afk-to-win and keeping that grindy aspect of skyblock within the game, but I think with the revamp of minions, plus the different worlds, the number of spawners per chunk won't need to be raised.

Extra islands! From the second post"
"
Before everything would be hosted on 1 single server, in season 10 there will be:

➥ Spawn Server (Spawn, Wolfhaven, Morend, ?)
➥ Overworld Islands Server
➥ Nether Islands Server
➥End Islands Server
(You can have up to 3 different islands, and in 3 different world types!)"

Of course, these are just my opinions. I look forward to discussing these!

-Wings

DontDoubtMe

ELITE
DontDoubtMe
DontDoubtMe
ELITE
Ratings
21 1
Hi Wings, thanks for the time to reply and givein the ideas some thought I actually do agree with what you have said in regards to sighns and the extra features in the new Season. And the difference servers/Islands is going to be a very good thing to implement into the game. Thanks!

DontDoubtMe

ELITE
DontDoubtMe
DontDoubtMe
ELITE
Ratings
21 1
That's true, it would just help with people that don't log like 100 alts at once. Idk I just feel like maybe if it was still kept at 60 spawners per Island, people could log less alts at once since they would not have to afk 2 farms instead of the 1. Less alts on the server may improve servers lag/ping ?