CommonMistakes

Dedicated Member
VIP
Pateu
Pateu
VIP
Ratings
56 1
Hello people! My name is RubenBrick and i came out with 2 ideas for the people who buy / sell cubits on Survival / All servers.
It's simple. Just a GUI that will say : ''Exchange Money For Cubits''
''Exchange Cubits For Money''
Enchange All
The prices will be set up by the community. Also another idea to this : y'all could make a SHOP like a GUI where people put like on ah their cubits for sale. ( Ex: 0.05 cubits for 20m ''BUY'')
This could make people save up cubits and don't get spammed with ' Buying CUBITS '
Any thoughts? :p

CammX

MVP+
CammX
CammX
MVP+
Ratings
82 4
In my opinion this isn’t a good idea. Cubits are basically real money which you earn by voting for the server, which in turns makes the server rating higher to attract more players. You can also buy cubits on the store. 10 cubits for $10. You will never be able to buy cubits from the ingame shop as this will lose the owner money. People would stop buying things on store with their real money and also stop voting for the server.

CommonMistakes

Dedicated Member
VIP
Pateu
Pateu
VIP
Ratings
56 1
I don't get the thing with ' People would stop buying things on store with their real money and also stop voting for the server. ' I mean the buying things in store with real money is true but stop voting for the server? 0.08 cubits daily?! rip. I thought this was a bad idea :/