Season 7 All Possible Advancements

L0rd_GrIm

PATRON+
L0rD_GrIm
L0rD_GrIm
Patron+
Ratings
83 8
Hello for those that are going for the All advancements status here is a small clip of the possible ones. Under the video I will post the list of the not possible ones and why that is.

Not possible Advancements are the following:

NETHER:
1. Use Nether To Travel 7km In The Owerworld. Reason why its not possible is whenever you try to teleport out of nether it will take you either to your party home or spawn which will not give you the advancement and I think this also has a little bit with how the cube system is set up on mana.
2. Spawn A Wither. Pretty self explanatory Withers are disabled on the server so we cant do this one.
3. How Did We Get Here. This is A hidden Advancement in minecraft that requires you to have all effects on you in the game which is 26 minecraft effects I asked if this one was needed and our lovely Admin Ping said that its not needed for the Status.
ADVENTURE:
1. Use a spyglass on an Ender Dragon. This one is not possible due to there being NO Ender Dragon.
2. Very Very Frightning/Strike A villager with lightning. This one is not possible either due to Storms being disabled on Manacube I am pretty sure few of us have tried it with Ocarina of Time SVA but it has not worked. For this one we need a Storm and Channeling enchant on a trident and then strike a villager with it which would turn the villager into a Witch but due to Storms being disabled we cant do it.
3. It Spreads/Kill A mob near a sculk catalyst. This one is not possible due to the spread on Sculk Catalysts being disabled on manacube I have tried doing this one in few different cubes and it has not worked.
4. Kill One Of Every Hostile Mob. This one does not work due to Wither and Ender Dragon not being Spawnable. 5. Two Birds 1 Arrow/Kill 2 phantoms with a piercing arrow. Phantoms spawning is disabled on the server I am pretty certain so they dont spawn.

THE END:
1. Kill Ender Dragon. Not possible due to it already being dead on release.
2. Respawn the Ender Dragon. We cant respawn it so cant do this one either.

HUSBANDRY:
1. Two By Two/Breed all Animals. Is not possible since for some of them we need to tame the animal first so we can breed them animals like Mule,Donkey,LLamas are not tamable due to anticheat preventing us from taming them. 2. The Healing Power Of Friend Ship/Team up with an axolotl. Does not work for some reason I`ve tried multiple times to kill a drowned with an axolotl and me dealing the finishing blow but every time it would not give the advancement.

@Pinguinooo

Fusionerr

PATRON+
Fusionerr
Fusionerr
Patron+
Ratings
This really needs to be fixed, on the new season post form +1 year ago it was mentioned as a new feature and it has been broken since then.

L0rd_GrIm

PATRON+
L0rD_GrIm
L0rD_GrIm
Patron+
Ratings
83 8
Hello for those that are going for the All advancements status here is a small clip of the possible ones. Under the video I will post the list of the not possible ones and why that is.

Not possible Advancements are the following:

NETHER:
1. Use Nether To Travel 7km In The Owerworld. Reason why its not possible is whenever you try to teleport out of nether it will take you either to your party home or spawn which will not give you the advancement and I think this also has a little bit with how the cube system is set up on mana.
2. Spawn A Wither. Pretty self explanatory Withers are disabled on the server so we cant do this one.
3. How Did We Get Here. This is A hidden Advancement in minecraft that requires you to have all effects on you in the game which is 26 minecraft effects I asked if this one was needed and our lovely Admin Ping said that its not needed for the Status.
ADVENTURE:
1. Use a spyglass on an Ender Dragon. This one is not possible due to there being NO Ender Dragon.
2. Very Very Frightning/Strike A villager with lightning. This one is not possible either due to Storms being disabled on Manacube I am pretty sure few of us have tried it with Ocarina of Time SVA but it has not worked. For this one we need a Storm and Channeling enchant on a trident and then strike a villager with it which would turn the villager into a Witch but due to Storms being disabled we cant do it.
3. It Spreads/Kill A mob near a sculk catalyst. This one is not possible due to the spread on Sculk Catalysts being disabled on manacube I have tried doing this one in few different cubes and it has not worked.
4. Kill One Of Every Hostile Mob. This one does not work due to Wither and Ender Dragon not being Spawnable. 5. Two Birds 1 Arrow/Kill 2 phantoms with a piercing arrow. Phantoms spawning is disabled on the server I am pretty certain so they dont spawn.

THE END:
1. Kill Ender Dragon. Not possible due to it already being dead on release.
2. Respawn the Ender Dragon. We cant respawn it so cant do this one either.

HUSBANDRY:
1. Two By Two/Breed all Animals. Is not possible since for some of them we need to tame the animal first so we can breed them animals like Mule,Donkey,LLamas are not tamable due to anticheat preventing us from taming them. 2. The Healing Power Of Friend Ship/Team up with an axolotl. Does not work for some reason I`ve tried multiple times to kill a drowned with an axolotl and me dealing the finishing blow but every time it would not give the advancement.

@Pinguinooo
The Axolotl is possible My bad Where I read it it did not mention that I had to be damaged from the mob for the axolotl to prock its healing power on me so here is proof that its possible

LadyOdille

ELITE
LadyOdille
LadyOdille
ELITE
Ratings
More things for me to do on here. I've got 65 Advancement now ^_^
Thanks so much for this informative/helpful post!!

xox