MCP 2.png

Warp to my plot:
/plot h AlwaysAngryMIA 1
(131;-98)

Difficulty:
Hard (4 checkpoints)

Jumps:
Approximately 58 (55-60)

I've listed two map testers at the start who gave feedback on what to change, I listened and changed what was requested. Thank you for looking at my map.

carvhes

Dedicated Member
ELITE
carvhes
carvhes
ELITE
Ratings
78 3
Jumps could use some variation, -1

carvhes

Dedicated Member
ELITE
carvhes
carvhes
ELITE
Ratings
78 3
Could you please elaborate? What area of the jumps needed 'variation'?
A lot of the jumps you used were just one block to another, no daylight censors, no flower pots, just block to block jumps. I recommend asking around for opinions on your parkour from mappers specifically because they will also tell you the same thing, you need more variety in the jumps. Go onto the newer easy maps on the last page of any difficulty and see what those jumps look like, everyone is different. My point still stands, -1, but that's okay, everyone starts somewhere!

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello,

I regret to inform you that your map is REJECTED.

The THEME of your map is unoriginal, as we already have maps based around jungle/statues. Before creating a parkour please make sure to check out this template here to see all the maps accepted on the server!

The BUILD of your map is a problem. The map is entirely made up of floating islands with spawned in trees. The structure in the back isn't bad, I wish it was more shown and elaborated on. I did like the details in the caves through! Next time try considering making one large main builds with lots of depth and detail.

The PARKOUR fits the length and difficulty of a hard map, so good job on that! Your parkour is lacking variance, you did incoraborate alot of different jumps but regular jumps, ladders, and fences were a bit overused. To add more variance, try adding more jumps with unique blocks like pots, water, heads, vines, etc. I would look at recently accepted maps to see what we are looking for! The parts in a cave, felt a but cramped with most of the jumps hitting your head on the roof.

Thank you for taking the time to create a map, I hope to see more submissions from you in the future.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.