Security of Infinity Chest (Factions)

Kimesu

MVP+
Kimesu
Kimesu
MVP+
Ratings
On factions, I've noticed that anyone in the faction can simply break a placed infinity chest (that isn't there's); and place it again in their own name resulting in them "stealing" the cash. This might not sound like a very serious issue because they're all in the same faction and can simply pay one another. But, the truth of the matter is, no one likes or should have to worry about their infinity chest being snagged. For example, if the faction managers are supposed to collect the cash for the faction to mitigate unnecessary spending like coin flips, buying stuff on ah etc; then they should be able to do so without having to worry about someone tampering with the infinity chest resulting in them not getting the money. (Especially if they're the ones who owned the infinity chest in the first place).

I believe that the infinity chest on factions should have some sort of "security" to it. So, If someone places a infinity chest, only that person can break it. This eliminates the whole "thieving" issues within major factions.

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
I completely Agree with the idea!

I wouldn't want my infinity chest to get snagged.

https://suggestions.manacube.com/ Another great place to get this suggestion around :)