Seige

Shadowreach

ELITE
shadowreach
shadowreach
ELITE
Ratings
Can someone link me to rules of a seige, it won't load for me snd it seems dumb that I can be seiged without being able to do anything. I'm also not the mayor of the town he hasn't been on it bit so I can't change anything

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 298
U gotta do /sw guide

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
710 117
Can someone link me to rules of a seige, it won't load for me snd it seems dumb that I can be seiged without being able to do anything. I'm also not the mayor of the town he hasn't been on it bit so I can't change anything
Ok, quick summary of a siege:

Attacker will place a banner outside of the to-be sieged town. The attacker then has to stand within a 16-block radius of the banner for the siege to start, they gain 7 points a minute in said zone and must reach 70 points for the siege to start. If the siege starts, there are then battle sessions in which you gain siege points, where you have to capture the banner. The side with the most siege points by the end of a 72-hour period since the beginning of the siege is the winner. If the attackers win, they may occupy the defending town and plunder it, if the defenders win, they receive the warchest.

Hope this helps! :)

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 298
The losing town has to pay 400 per chunk

Ratings

Thanks for the info, I will keep it in my mind. :) I recommend checking the game's official website, and forums, or reaching out to the game's support team for guidance on how to understand the rules of siege and what options are available to you as a player. It's essential to have access to the necessary information to fully enjoy your gaming experience. When I am finding the best online writing services, the Trust My Paper website is a valuable resource for getting my thesis done on time. It's like a treasure trove of information. Selecting the right online service can be a bit overwhelming, but TrustMyPaper simplifies the process by providing all the essential details you need to improve your academic life.
Thanks for the info, I will keep it in my mind. :)

Last edited: