server is trash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
1 2
i dont care if this gets deleted or if im banned i just want to let whoever runs this server know that its absolute dogshit lmfao. i saw it on dreams video and joined to do parkour but cant even play half the time because ill just be lagging off of blocks. literally unplayable lol idk why dream would ever play on this shit. and no its no my internet i have wired connection. server is ass. fix your connection

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
i dont care if this gets deleted or if im banned i just want to let whoever runs this server know that its absolute dogshit lmfao. i saw it on dreams video and joined to do parkour but cant even play half the time because ill just be lagging off of blocks. literally unplayable lol idk why dream would ever play on this shit. and no its no my internet i have wired connection. server is ass. fix your connection
dude play parkour in 1.8.9 dude, read the recommended version first

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
Hello!

We understand that Manacube isn't for everyone, but posting negative comments about it on the forums is disrespectful. If you are lagging on blocks, try switching to 1.8.9, as that is the best version.

I will be closing this thread to avoid flame wars in the comments.

Have a good one,
Pesto

Status
Not open for further replies.