Several Suggestions

Ratings
1) On Islands/Skyblock: there is a command to show all commands. There is nothing like this in Survival, and I think it would be really helpful
2) On Islands/Skyblock: mcMMO credits are really fun, and I love leveling up my skills.
3) On Islands/Skyblock: there are shops, so items can be sold while the player is AFK. Especially in banner shops, this would be great
4) On Skyblock: there are rewards for being the first to complete the Scrambler
5) On Skyblock: there are vote chests. Adding the possibility to get a rank up paper was cool, but useless for people like me who are MVPs. The rewards for voting, specifically on Survival, are so negligible that it's not really worth it
6) Fixing the /f glitch, the MVP pets issue, and the damage bug would be great

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Hey. I like the ideas, but there is 1 idea I disagree and I remember having a discussion with other staff about it. Survival should stay more Vanilla, than skyblock. Therefore I don't like the idea of mcmmo skills. Also the economy would die way faster with mcmmo, because you can get money way easier. I also remember we had a vote to the new survival release and most people voted against mcmmo for survival.
Also the bugfixing part... I am sure that will be done after other important things. Only higher staff can deal with it and are pretty busy, but with a little patience and hope, you don't need to suffer to long :p
I hope you understand my points, because it is 6am. Have a great night!

Shron