Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Let's take a trip to the sunny, wonderful part of Spain; more specifically, Seville!
The map and parkour were created by Jashhy and revamped at the discretion of testers!

Username » Jashhy

Map name » Seville

Photos of your Parkour » Attached!

Plot ID » /plot visit Jashhy 2

Difficulty » INSANE

Number of jumps (Optional) » 94 Jumps

Attachments

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hey Jash,

I will be putting this map into Ongoing. This means that your map has had a primary review by a map judge, and is ready to be discussed among the rest of the map judges. Please be patient with us during this process, as it can take a couple of days for us to come to a final decision on your map!

If you have questions in the meantime, please message me on Discord.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello Jash,

I am happy to tell you this map is being accepted! The theme is original, as there are no maps of this particular structure, although it is aesthetically similar to some maps. The build is fine, the outside feels a little boring even though it is accurate to the theme. The other judges and I would've loved to see an interior and some parkour inside of the building rather than relying on only the outside.

The parkour is okay, the path is overall a bit strange since there was no interior to work with at all. There were clear directional signs to help combat this thankfully. The parkour fit the difficulty, and was pretty fun to play overall. Good job on that!

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have questions, feel free to message me on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.