Rejected Shakarane - TheMadAnt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
My friend (TheMadAnt) created a map for me as a surprise a few days ago, so I decided to create one for him back. I started this as a little fun project but then realized that it would be nice if this actually got added to the parkour maps. I'm not entirely sure if this map is good enough but I tried my best and I'll be okay whether it gets accepted or rejected. Thank you!

Username: Shakarane (My nickname is LuluMeow)
Map Name: TheMadAnt
Plot: /plot v Shakarane 2
Difficulty: Easy
Jumps: 62, if I counted correctly (I know, it's a bit much, but the jumps are fairly easy. Only 1 single neo and a few hh)
Photos at the bottom.

Attachments

Chicken

Forum Expert
MVP
SoccerChicken50
SoccerChicken50
MVP
Ratings
172 1
Hey Lulu, I haven’t been on and tested it, however, personal maps featuring member of the community are not allowed (I’m pretty sure)... as frustrating as it is! Also, the map is classed as a 3D pixel art by the judges. This does unfortunately lower the chances of it being accepted. What I have said doesn’t change the verdict and I hope to see you post here again in the future! Best of wishes, Chicken.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Shakarane,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal as we do already have some maps based around community members (Admins, DreamTeam.) Before creating your map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build is the main concern with this. As mentioned above, it is a bit like 3D pixel art, which makes it seem flat. However, it is accurate to what you were going for and well-done!
The parkour is varied throughout and incorporated with the theme quite nicely! However, 62 jumps is quite long for an easy map; you should aim for around 20-40 jumps. Also, neos should not be on an easy course. Other than that, it fits the easy difficulty quite nicely!

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.