Shop and all things Islands

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
First of all shop is not that big and is missing many key parts. Mostly on the selling side of things. In shop you can buy a lot of spawners, but can't always sell things you get from them. Like sheep spawners you get mutton and wool, but that isn't sellable. For slime spawners you cant sell slime its only buyable. As for the selling side of things add more blocks many of the people love to build! Cobble isn't fun. I know you have sea blocks, but they cost so much its hard to get any. I recently bought a lot (35k to 40k wroth for my shop) Those blocks are worth more than iron! If they are gonna be wroth so much they should at least give my island major levels. (they seemed to do less than iron.) And something we all want are sponges add them to the shop! I'm not asking to make them cheap, but it will help with huge underwater construction. As for getting gems add more ways to get them! I saw mining blocks was one way, but it was not enabled. As for getting money add more ways to earn money. Challenge rewards are nothing and don't help out the slightest. Also raise the limit of item frames! 50 isn't enough! Plus why is there even a limit on item frames? All I can say is I love the gamemode and wish you would add more to sooner.

Slime_Lord101

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Slime_Lord101
Slime_Lord101
Patron+
Ratings
271 3
See know what you mean and there is a lot of stuff shop doesn't have and it can get hard, But that's what Islands is, a challenging thing but that's what is suppose to be a challenge. Also I didn't know there was a item frame limit, ill ask about that. Glad you love Islands.