Shop Expansion?

Ratings
Shop Expansion?

Don't get me wrong!

While the current /shop is fine and all I would appreciate if I could buy some of the other blocks like Stone brick. I was thinking that you create a sub category for certain blocks. For example if stone brick were to exist in shop I choose Stone brick and there is multiple options, Stone brick, Stone brick stairs, Stone brick slabs, etc. I get the whole idea and other side point of needing to work a little more towards crafting things. I also see other players buying stacks of chests from other players for a high price and I thought it was hilarious because they can be crafted even though it is tedious and i'm one of the players that bought some chests (Give me a little credit I crafted mostly on my own :))

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I like that only basic blocks and rare blocks are in /shop and the other, more uncommon blocks like stone bricks are not. It's a good setup, in my opinion.

Ratings
I like that only basic blocks and rare blocks are in /shop and the other, more uncommon blocks like stone bricks are not. It's a good setup, in my opinion.

Ahhh I think since they already offer basic and rare whats the point in leaving a gap in the middle! I do get where you're coming from, but I think they can make these "uncommon" blocks more expensive compared to crafting otherwise it gets a little tedious.

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
I think that uncommon blocks should be included under a Miscellaneous tab if they're uncraftable, but blocks like Stone Bricks can be easily made with stone, so I don't see the need for that block in particular (and other similar blocks) to be added.

(on an unrelated note, the mention of Stone Bricks is giving me nostalgia from old versions of MCPE with the stonecutter block and nether reactors :( I miss 0.9.5)

Ratings
I think that uncommon blocks should be included under a Miscellaneous tab if they're uncraftable, but blocks like Stone Bricks can be easily made with stone, so I don't see the need for that block in particular (and other similar blocks) to be added.

(on an unrelated note, the mention of Stone Bricks is giving me nostalgia from old versions of MCPE with the stonecutter block and nether reactors :( I miss 0.9.5)

Making large amounts is time consuming I do super builds and I need space for tons of blocks so I cant just make 9 stacks of them I have to do 4 at a time so /shop craft place repeat a lot of times. For smaller builds this is not needed