Not open for further replies.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
You have passed on my legacy, sir. Good luck.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello piebrian5,

Your map is being put into reviewing. The reason for this is the parkour. While the jumps are varied and the length is good for a medium map, there are some issues that we'd like you to address:
-Exploits: There are several of them, which I will label below with pictures:
1569608194516.png

1569608251235.png

For most of these, barriers in the right places are an easy fix, especially for the shopping cart handles, but be careful to make it so that there isn't an annoying amount of barriers. In addition to this, the parkour on the inside of the shopping cart was a bit too difficult. If you want your map to be added with the rest of the September maps, you will need to complete these changes by the 30th of September; however, if you want more time, you can go until October 31st, but your map wouldn't be added until the end of that month. However, if no changes are made by the October deadline, the map will be automatically rejected.

The theme is original, and the build is accurate and well-done, so I highly encourage you to make these changes so your map can be accepted!
I will be locking responses to this thread but you can message me, either ingame through /msg, /mail send InfinityxKatrina <message>, or via discord (InfinityxKatrina#2229), when you have made these changes.

Have a nice day,
Kristina

Attachments

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello again piebrian5,

Thank you for making the appropriate changes; I am happy to officially accept your map!

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.