should i play parkour or is it too ragey?

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Play it.

Mika

Forum Expert
ELITE
qMika
qMika
ELITE
Ratings
179 5
It's actually really enjoyable if you have fun when you play parkour! You should definitely test it out ;D

Mellysz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Mel1y
Mel1y
ELITE
Ratings
190 7
Parkour is actually so fun but the chat sometimes distracts or disturbs you so the best way to play parkour would be using /chathide, besides that parkour is one of my favorite gamemode’s, there are so many things you can do and its not p2w

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
You could always try it out and if you decide it’s not for you, try another game mode manacube has to offer until you find what you find interesting/fun! <3

Babalee

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Babalee
Babalee
ELITE
Ratings
90 4
Parkour is the only gamemode I play, and although the chat can get a little crazy sometimes, being able to play really well made maps while casually talking to friends is a lot of fun.

Toxickmg

VIP+
katiexpooh
katiexpooh
VIP+
Ratings
Parkour is actually so fun but the chat sometimes distracts or disturbs you so the best way to play parkour would be using /chathide, besides that parkour is one of my favorite gamemode’s, there are so many things you can do and its not p2w
ya it was the reason i started playing manacube in the first place but i didnt really enjoy it because i raged alot. i'm currently really enjoyinh islands but im probs gonna do parkour again soon! :D

snowilyy

ELITE
snowilyy
snowilyy
ELITE
Ratings
23 2
The chat is crazy, go play atlas instead